user profile
Sign in
user profile

Overseas Postings

by Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN

Do I now have to send all overseas postings TRACKED as my VTR has plummeted overnight

Tags: Shipping
72 replies
72 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN’s post

VTR is only for domestic shipments, so there is maybe another reason for your VTR to have dropped - though there have been a few posts about this happening to others over past week or so.

user profile
Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN

I asked Amazon Help about this and from what the reply says All post albeit Domestic or Overseas now has to be tracked

and is counted against the VTR

user profile
Seller_MGIfFYxXbltB5

Anyone got anyupdeas on this as I am having the same issues and seller central saying they should be tracked

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN,

Could you please share the case ID to the Seller Support Team so I can check it ?

Thank you @Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid and @Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh for your answers !

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

@Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN , Thank you for the case ID. I see that the case is still pending Amazon's response.

Please let us know here when you get an update.

In the meantime, I contacted the relevant Partner Team to review your situation. I included @Charlie as well (I have an issue with tagging you).

Let me know if you get any updates or your VTR report changes.

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Dear Sellers,

If you experience the same situation, please let me know here and share the following information:

• Case ID opened to Seller Support

I am monitoring this thread, and I have contacted our Partner Team to review it.

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN
In reply to: Sakura_Amazon_’s post

Have just been talking to Amazon on the telephone and have been told that ALL OVERSEAS post has to be TRACKED or it will count against your VTR, Waiting for the policy change notice from Amazon to say this,

I have been told they will forward this to me

user profile
Seller_lx3tBQ67kUzc8

Thanks for looking into this. my case id number is: 9886097422

It would be unfair for this to negatively effect any seller if there has been a policy change that Amazon have not informed us of. Especially when Amazon policy still publicly states that we don't need tracking for international orders. Thank you.

user profile
Seller_EwHegXNU7JHwf

My case ID is 9880132862

user profile
Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN
In reply to: Seller_lx3tBQ67kUzc8’s post

Spoke to Amazon and got this reply it affects OVERSEAS postage

I did not choose a tracked method when posting !!!!!!!

I understand you are reaching out to us about the international orders still impacting the Valid Tracking Rate.

After checking the details, I was able to gather that, as a UK seller, you received orders in your Amazon.co.uk account, but they were outside of the UK. I see that you shipped the orders and chose the carrier as Royal Mail, which is integrated with Amazon but has not provided a tracking number.

But as per our policy, if you’re a UK-based seller delivering to customers in the EU, you’re exempt from providing tracking information unless you use a tracked delivery method. When you select your carrier and delivery method, you’ll be prompted to provide the tracking ID if the delivery method is tracked.

Since you choose a trackable delivery method, the carrier is Royal Mail, and you are prompted to provide trackable numbers. As of now, you do not have to take any action on the account.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

@Charlie and @Seller_EwHegXNU7JHwf Thank you for your case IDs.

@Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN, thank you for sharing the response here. Please keep us updated as I see that you followed up n this case.

Thank you for your collaboration !

Sakura

user profile
Seller_9WoNDSbKv0Xfu

Case id 9881653762

Banging my head against a brick wall……

user profile
Seller_UdCB3aWxjRwo9

Hi Sakura!

I was on the previous post where our vtr was affected by RM tracked items showing as invalid (even though they were scanned and delivered). Most of these were sorted once a case was submitted but now internationals are being added which is bringing vtr down. Also RM tracked items are starting to creep back in again day by day. I've created another case:

premium shipping has been removed solely because of this issue and we're losing a lot of sale. Would really appreciate your help again please.

Many thanks

user profile
Seller_UdCB3aWxjRwo9

Hi Sakura!

I was on the previous post where our vtr was affected by RM tracked items showing as invalid (even though they were scanned and delivered). Most of these were sorted once a case was submitted but now internationals are being added which is bringing vtr down. Also RM tracked items are starting to creep back in again day by day. I've created another case:

premium shipping has been removed solely because of this issue and we're losing a lot of sale. Would really appreciate your help again please.

Many thanks

@Sakura_Amazon_

user profile
Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN
In reply to: Seller_9WoNDSbKv0Xfu’s post

My reply from Amazon

I understand you are reaching out to us about the EU cross-border deliveries impacting the Valid Tracking Rate.

Upon reviewing the information, I discovered that you are asked to supply trackable numbers because you selected the carrier Royal Mail for your order, which is integrated and requests trackable delivery services

----

Not all Royal Mail services are Trackable for Overseas mail

This means I have no option but to buy through Amazon for all overseas post

Have stopped selling overseas

user profile
Seller_MGIfFYxXbltB5

is the any updates on this a sI am really worried about my account

user profile
Seller_MGIfFYxXbltB5
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_MGIfFYxXbltB5
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_nRhZxElkqUPAM

Hi there

can you add ours too

Case: 9887113932

SS keep trying to close the case with unhelpful resolution.

Thanks

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Thank you for coming back and providing the data that I asked for. Also, I reviewed the Seller Support answers that you shared here.

I am still working on it, but I will get back to you once I receive any updates.

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_U2vIAHLufUGPJ

Hi all,

We are experiencing the same issue as other sellers here. Orders with earliest delivery dates of around the 11th of May that are outside the UK are flagged has having invalid tracking.

These orders are mostly being sent normal royalmail airmail large letter (DG4) and have the customs tracking number posted to amazon. We have

I too need help urgently.

Go to original post