user profile
Sign in
user profile

No help with invalid charge method glitch

by Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a

@Ezra_Amazon @Julia_Amazon @Sakura_Amazon_ @Simon_Amazon @Spencer_Amazon @Winston_Amazon

I’m really sorry to start another thread about this but I have had absolutely no help regarding what appears to be a a glitch with my payment every Monday for the last month.

I have posted on here and no reply was given, I have also reported the issue to seller support twice and was given a different answer both times.

Copied from my other thread:

Hi can someone please help me with this issue which I have explained in the previous posts with my payment card becoming invalid every Monday This has now happened every Monday for the last 4 weeks when Amazon presents my balance payment to me. I have told seller support but they can’t explain to me why this is happening first week they say it must be a problem with my bank or card, It’s not as I have checked with my bank and last week they said I had to wait 24 hours for it to be verified. However this doesn’t explain why this keeps happening

.Every Monday at around 6.30pm I receive a email telling me my payment is on its way, then a few minutes later I get another email telling me Action Required: Please Update Your Amazon Selling Account Credit Card. I re add my card it’s tells me it’s valid and has been verified but I’m still locked out of my selling account, it takes a few tries and several hours until the next morning for me to be able to get back into my account, and then it all starts all over again on the next Monday. To me this seems to be glitch, I’ve had no issues receiving my balance from Amazon in this time period.

Please can this be sorted as it’s stressful and frustrating for this to happen every Monday.

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Seller Support
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Spencer_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a’s post

Hello @Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a,

I am Spencer with Amazon.

I answered your post on this thread:Charge Method Issues: Debit Card Suddenly Not Accepted After Renewal

I am closing this duplicate thread.

Regards, Spencer

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post