user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_xh5nGgLkmdaka

Invoice from Brand repeatedly rejected

Hello,

I have been trying to get ungated for a brand for over two months now. My invoice has repeatedly been rejected with no explanation, however today I received this response:

We cannot accept this invoice because we are unable to verify the transaction with the supplier. Documents must be authentic and unaltered in order to be verified.

I purchased 10 units directly from the brand, the invoice meets all the requirements for brand approval and shows the brand's address/contact information etc. I also have authorisation from the brand to sell their products in the form of a LOA, which has also been repeatedly rejected.

I have so much stock that has been sitting in my warehouse for months and I am now looking at other options to liquidate this stock as getting brand approval seems hopeless.

Please can this be investigated?

Case ID: 9964257572

4 replies
Tags:Add a product, Listings
4 replies
user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

This is a forum of other sellers rather than Amazon staff but you could try tagging in the mods.

I could be wrong but what you appear to be saying to Amazon is that you have a warehouse full of this stock but only bought ten of them from the brand in an attempt to get ungated so that you can sell the rest of it. Their concern will be the origin and authenticity of the rest.

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

is the invoice made out to your limited company with an address that matches the amazon one?

Does it have a phone number, website, email and vat number of the brand on?

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_xh5nGgLkmdaka

Hello,

I have been trying to get ungated for a brand for over two months now. My invoice has repeatedly been rejected with no explanation, however today I received this response:

We cannot accept this invoice because we are unable to verify the transaction with the supplier. Documents must be authentic and unaltered in order to be verified.

I purchased 10 units directly from the brand, the invoice meets all the requirements for brand approval and shows the brand's address/contact information etc. I also have authorisation from the brand to sell their products in the form of a LOA, which has also been repeatedly rejected.

I have so much stock that has been sitting in my warehouse for months and I am now looking at other options to liquidate this stock as getting brand approval seems hopeless.

4 replies
user profile

by Seller_xh5nGgLkmdaka

Hello,

4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

This is a forum of other sellers rather than Amazon staff but you could try tagging in the mods.

I could be wrong but what you appear to be saying to Amazon is that you have a warehouse full of this stock but only bought ten of them from the brand in an attempt to get ungated so that you can sell the rest of it. Their concern will be the origin and authenticity of the rest.

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

is the invoice made out to your limited company with an address that matches the amazon one?

user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP