Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

Amazon "your package may be lost, You can request a refund"

Just a reminder this is still happening, amazon are sending notifications to customer telling them ask for refunds, for items their bots cannot track correctly.

We have had multiple of these with correct tracking and signed POD driver GPS and interview showing as delivered.

we then get customer asking for refunds out of nowhere, and raising claims, against us which are auto granted because of the tracking error. Also and the appeals are not granted either. because the representative is looking at the same wrong data.

4 replies
Tags:Customer, Refunds
0 replies
user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

here is a screenshot of the notification and example of the customer actually sent to us with the simple text
“i need refund” no previous message or no message since about the item being missing

i feel amazon are encouraging dishonest customers to try their luck herepackage%20may%20be%20lostcustomer%20first%20message

user profile
Seller_09KaA3XjqoUPw

All my items are tracked with dhl/ Uk mail but amazon don’t recognise it so I used to get this all the time. Now I send as much as I can from amazon with Hermes so my customers don’t get the next day service that my bay and website customers get. It’s a shame they can’t do something about this when tracking is easily available

user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

a different case of this happening.

there is a secondary notification sent telling to customer to come back for a refund.

the customer has sent us this notification and then raised and A-Z claim, we have POD and photo of this item at there address, we submitted all to A-Z appeal amazon think this is not enough information £200 refund upheld. Anyone else experiencing this any ideas what steps to take?

Capture

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

Just a reminder this is still happening, amazon are sending notifications to customer telling them ask for refunds, for items their bots cannot track correctly.

We have had multiple of these with correct tracking and signed POD driver GPS and interview showing as delivered.

we then get customer asking for refunds out of nowhere, and raising claims, against us which are auto granted because of the tracking error. Also and the appeals are not granted either. because the representative is looking at the same wrong data.

4 replies
user profile

by Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

4 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

here is a screenshot of the notification and example of the customer actually sent to us with the simple text
“i need refund” no previous message or no message since about the item being missing

i feel amazon are encouraging dishonest customers to try their luck herepackage%20may%20be%20lostcustomer%20first%20message

user profile
Seller_09KaA3XjqoUPw

All my items are tracked with dhl/ Uk mail but amazon don’t recognise it so I used to get this all the time. Now I send as much as I can from amazon with Hermes so my customers don’t get the next day service that my bay and website customers get. It’s a shame they can’t do something about this when tracking is easily available

user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

there is a secondary notification sent telling to customer to come back for a refund.

the customer has sent us this notification and then raised and A-Z claim, we have POD and photo of this item at there address, we submitted all to A-Z appeal amazon think this is not enough information £200 refund upheld. Anyone else experiencing this any ideas what steps to take?

Capture

user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

user profile
Seller_09KaA3XjqoUPw

user profile
Seller_09KaA3XjqoUPw

user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

Capture

user profile
Seller_bJ75Hn3VBqq7I

Capture