user profile
Sign in
user profile

Buy Shipping and More Amazon A-Z ODR's affected

by Seller_uBuqlxbTdzcn2

Hi Mods

I have commented on a previous thread of mine tagging @Julia_Amznbut with no response, I now have a further 2 A-Z where the ODR is against me and the shipping was purchased via Amazon Buy Shipping, even though it is more expensive than my business account, I have purchased this way to protect my ODR.

Can you please look into the following order numbers and reverse the ODR in accordance with the Amazon Terms and Conditions when buying shipping. The money has been refunded from my account and the ODR is against me. This is wrong and I really don't understand that when it is so clear the ODR is protected, that each time it is against me. I have appealed all of them, the first one came back unchanged, the bottom 2 I have only just appealed but I know from previous that they will both come back unchanged. Why can't Amazon just adhere to their own T&C instead of causing us all more work and time.

202-2976486-8801127

205-8116533-3208318

204-2094388-5669141

I sell on other platforms, a lot more quantities than I do on Amazon, all are sent first class yet the other platforms don't have this none arrival rate at all so I believe it is customers playing the system knowing they can just click the A-Z and get their money back, especially when they receive "running late/lost" message as I also have a few Amazon customers contact me saying it's not lost it's arrived. Surely after all this time this really needs looking into. I have sold on Amazon for over 20 years and it has got so much worse lately. I can't believe that it is only the Amazon items not arriving and all the other items from all the other platforms are all arriving safely. So frustrating.

Please help @Simon_Amazon@Maja_Amazon

Tags: Account Health
28 replies
28 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_i38MVIJDH23AY
In reply to: Seller_uBuqlxbTdzcn2’s post

My item not received claims are much much higher on Amazon than other platforms.

user profile
Seller_Qdb5lgeBtCZA7

Do you have the option to appeal next to the a to z?

If you appeal and state postage purchased via amazon buy shipping so should not affect my ODR as per amazon policy, I have to do this with every a to z as it seems they are automatically approved and ODR is affected, hope this helps

user profile
Seller_8aB7mBjk1Tm5g

I'm in the same boat as you recently, Amazon completely ignoring their own ODR defect policy when buy shipping is used. You'll be lucky if a mod picks this up, seems complete hit or miss which thread they appear on nowadays...

user profile
Seller_tRuvBEHDedp4q

Yes this exact same thing happened to me on multiple occasions. Buy Shipping used and ODR impacted.

After a lot of back and forth I did get a few ODR defects removed with help from the mods and I was promised at the time they were looking at ways to make the appeal process easier when using Buy Shipping.

However, it kept happening and it got to the point that even tagging the mods made no difference and Support were just hopeless (even telling me that the policy was only for problems with delivery and did not apply for items not received !)

I gave up and now don't use Buy Shipping anymore. I found Buy Shipping is woefully inadequate in many way anyway. For example, I never could get it to re-print a single label if I wanted to.

I now put everything through Click & Drop via the Packing Partner interface and have made my life so much simpler when I come to do my packing with the easy ability to re-print single labels and its ability to automatically combine orders and produce picking/packing lists.

And yes - the claims for items not received are much higher on Amazon than anywhere else (mainly due to the prompt by Amazon when they think an item is late, when in fact it has just not been scanned on delivery). Also, even if the item is scanned as being delivered with GPS Coords, Amazon will still award customer if they make a claim - which is different from other marketplaces.

Ive given up fighting Amazon on the issues as it just took up so much of my time.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello @Seller_uBuqlxbTdzcn2,

Apologies for the delayed response.

I will check your appeals and see what can be done. 😊

Other sellers, if you have rejected appeals and your ODR (Order Defect Rate) is still impacted even though you sent the orders on time, please share the order IDs in the comments.

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_scUi0SD5uFwU3

I would love to know if Amazon monitor and take action, against buyer accounts who claim multiple delivery issues. (fraud)

As Amazon is forcefully making sellers use its own internal postal options, to keep accounts running within policy guidelines, how do they monitor the efficiency of Royal Mail when it comes to paying invoices ? or does Royal Mail rely on Amazon revenue to survive.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello @Seller_uBuqlxbTdzcn2,

Hope you had a good weekend!

The order defect rate (ODR) impact has been reversed on your account for the following order IDs: 204-2094388-5669141, 205-8116533-3208318, 202-2976486-880112.

Waiting for confirmation on your end. 😊

Best,

Julia.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post