user profile
Sign in
user profile

Pricing Policy Violations - Fault with Amazon - Asking me to Sell and Ship a product for 39p

by Seller_WmtXQ7zBKr61O

Yet again Im having to deal with a load of Amazon nonsense. This is to do with there pricing policy.

I have a number of listings which have been deactivated, along with receiving health warnings due to the price. The main issue is that Amazon is asking me to match the reference price that is listed in there catalogue but the problem is that the reference price has been set too low either by Amazon or a previous seller. Some items are being asked to be priced for less than £1.00, 1 item I was asked match the reference price of 39p. I understand where the fault is, this is from someone adding shipping on top but the price isnt reflective for another seller like myself that includes free P and P with the shipping cost built into the price

Amazon is forcing us to match the reference price, but its not possible to purchase these products and ship for 39p. I have tried contacting seller support but the are utterly useless and a waste of time. Anybody got any ideas in how you get this issue fixed?

Tags: Pricing, Product removal
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_WmtXQ7zBKr61O’s post

It can't be fixed !

As a bookseller I have many that are deactivated for too high pricing, yet I can sometimes be the only seller with one available, but they deactivate so looks as though none available.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post