user profile
Sign in
user profile

EXPRESS DELIVERY ADDED BY AMAZON

by Seller_FwDi7ESyrH7sh

Have Amazon got a team of people thinking up continuous ways to put off independent sellers? First it was Account verification process renewal, then VTR then very recently UK based trading verification and 2 days after sorting that mess out now I`ve just gone to list some items and there is an automatic 24 delivery postage option which I cant remove!! When did they tell us about this and how can we possibly comply if we are selling on a part time basis from home? Any ideas on how I can remove this postage option? (In my Shipping options settings Express is still showing as `No`)

Tags: Add a product
111 replies
111 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_FwDi7ESyrH7sh’s post

quite a few threads to this effect now. Assume it is a glitch but Amazon haven’t announced anything (which shouldn’t come as a shock frankly) no doubt the issue will be fixed and disappear as abruptly as it appeared.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

I found and reviewed the threads regarding this topic, as well as the screenshots provided by other sellers.

Here I am tagging the Sellers that wrote on the Forums regarding default express delivery option:

@Seller_nT7psArrIHc2I , @Seller_6awJL0SOReDyy, @Seller_FwDi7ESyrH7sh , @Seller_oZjFTHXLT4XwO

If there are other Sellers who experience the same, please comment on this thread with the below information.  

I would need some more details to investigate it.

• Did you open a case with the Seller Support?

-If yes, please share the case ID in this thread.

-If not, please open the case, as it will be needed for the further check.

• Please check your Default Shipping option to see if Express Delivery is set to: No
  • Any screenshots of your listing shipping settings or default shipping settings would be useful (remember to remove any personal data).

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_uK2aGVnqbtliE
In reply to: Seller_6awJL0SOReDyy’s post

Thanks emjuk

Well, I was going to leave it there, but Amazon insists on 20 characters per post (anyone know why?} so here goes:

Many many thanks emjuk.

user profile
Seller_FwDi7ESyrH7sh
In reply to: Sakura_Amazon_’s post

Hi Sakura I have received an answer and it has absolutely nothing to do with my question...typical Im afraid of the standard of seller support, Ive just replied....

Oh for goodness sake READ MY ISSUE AND DONT SEND ME A REPLY THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I ASKED. Trying to get any answer or common sense out of your seller `support` is seemingly impossible.

I say again ....

When I list an item my default STANDARD DELIVERY option is NOT being used but EXPRESS DELIVERY is ticked with the box greyed out so I cant remove even by re-ticking my default option. This is wrong and other sellers have the same issue. How do I remove Express option ? My settings are correctly showing yes to Standard delivery and no to express THIS IS A FAULT WITH YOUR SYSTEM

I really cant put the problem much clearer NOW PLEASE INVESTIGATE THE PROBLEM AND ANSWER MY QUESTION

user profile
Seller_FwDi7ESyrH7sh
In reply to: Seller_6awJL0SOReDyy’s post

we shouldnt have to re-edit every listing and I certainly cant fulfill the express option which remains in place, Amazon need to fix the issue

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

@Seller_FwDi7ESyrH7sh,

Thank you for your update regarding the case. I understand that updating each listing is problematic. We are still working with the Partner Team regarding this. We will keep you updated.

Kind Regards,

Sakura  

user profile
Seller_9ImBEGqOxcZqR

I also have this issue. My shipping default is standard:

user profile
Seller_5GT48Yrr9SB32

Hi. I'm still not being offered UK Posting only as an option and I can find no box or title to undo it, whats going on? Why do these problems keep occurring?

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Thank you all for your comments. We are in contact with the Partner Team and investigating the issue. We will let you know if we get any updates.

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a

This is still happening, tried listing a couple of CDs and it keeps defaulting to express shipping I can not edit it as the box is greyed out there is no way to edit it, so can not list anything new, this has been going on for at least 2 weeks now, why no fix or update. Edited to point out I’m a individual seller if that makes any difference.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

@Seller_FwDi7ESyrH7sh, @Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a @Seller_nT7psArrIHc2I @Seller_6awJL0SOReDyy

I am checking this regularly. I understand that it has been a long time since you raised this topic.

I see that the Team is working on it, but, unfortunately, I don´t have any updates to share. The moment I receive some specific information, I will update you.

Sakura

user profile
Seller_9ImBEGqOxcZqR

This is still an issue. Seller support case ID 9652187062. Default shipping set to no for express delivery yet express delivery is checked for all new products I add

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

I have reached the Partner Team again to check any updates..

Please, keep me updated here regarding SPS response.

Thank you,

Sakura

Go to original post