user profile
Sign in
user profile

Ads show as running in campaign manager but they aren't

by Seller_yGFP9vQJKe1zg

I closed my store over xmas due to all the strikes. Since opening back up, my usual campaign which has always been very successful, has seemingly stopped working.

It still shows as working in campaign manager and I haven’t changed anything, but if I search for the items on Amazon, they are not being promoted.

The spend, sales etc stats for the campaign all show flatlined at 0 despite working fine pre xmas.

Can anybody help? I am stumped and it’s costing me lots of sales at the moment.

One thing to note is, due to a number of A to Z claims after the strikes, my ODR is 1.8%, could this affect ads?

Have tried Seller support but not much help as per.

Tags: Lost shipment
23 replies
23 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_yGFP9vQJKe1zg’s post

Have you got the buy box ?

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Checking a listing you haven’t got the BB

Whats your odr and ldr ?

user profile
Seller_yGFP9vQJKe1zg

Yes, I sell my own products so thats not usually an issue for me.

user profile
Seller_yGFP9vQJKe1zg

Sorry, thanks for that, I didn’t realise that! The ODR is 1.8% (probably will rise due to 10000 sales in last 60 days, whereas about 20 per day now).

LDR is 0%

user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

As per above, checking a few listings it seems you are currently not eligible for the buybox. You need the buybox to run ads.

user profile
Seller_yGFP9vQJKe1zg

Ah ok, that makes more sense. Am I basically just stuck for a couple of months now until my ODR sorts itself out?

user profile
Seller_yGFP9vQJKe1zg

Ugh. Nightmare. I’m also worrying about the account at this stage too. Do I have any option re speaking to Amazon about it, or do I just need to weather the storm until things balance out again?

Thanks both for the help btw.

user profile
Seller_yGFP9vQJKe1zg

Unfortunately not. All franked mail, and they introduced a new tracking system in November which worked out terribly. I had so many signed for items that just vanished. Appaling service.

user profile
Seller_wQUjIxGWybFgG

There is a new field which has been implemented that is not only totaly illogical and useless but it is also stopping promotions. Go back to support with images of your campaign set - up and tell them it needs urgent priority.: sunglasses:

user profile
Seller_S3O9ljkMTsURp

I have a similar issue, no buy box, ads do not work. however, my account health dashboard shows very good performance.

Go to original post