user profile
Sign in
user profile

You currently have limited access to Amazon selling services

by Seller_mOvpm8i4RvbD0

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You currently have limited access to Amazon selling services.

Your information is currently being validated. We will contact you if additional information is required.
Once we have received and been able to validate your data, we can open your Selling on Amazon payment account. Otherwise we might ask for additional information. For more help, Contact Us
New seller? You can start listing your products in parallel
If you wish to sell in a category that requires approval, you can start the process by clicking here.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
THERE IS NO DOCUMENT ABOUT THE COMPANY THAT I DID NOT UPLOAD, BUT THEY ALWAYS GAVE A NEGATIVE ANSWER
COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME

Tags: Amazon Pay, International expansion
37 replies
37 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK
In reply to: Seller_mOvpm8i4RvbD0’s post

If it is being validated, you just need to wait. You will either be approved or they will request more info

user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

Right so a Google Translate of those screen shots says…

The document number on the ID you’ve uploaded doesn’t match that of the ID number in Seller Central

And

Your submitted Statutes should include articles of association and a share allocation document. It also suggest the business name on these statutes may not match the business name in seller central, which is SIRAY.LTD.STI.

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Hello @todaybuytoday,

Thank you for reaching out to the seller forums community. This is Abella from Amazon to help you with your concerns.

From the above post I understand that you are concerned about the verification process update. Thankyou @The_Little_Shop @osgood for the inputs.

As per European Regulations and Laws, verifying your identity is required to allow you to use our payment service. You may need to provide us with certain information and/or documents in order to facilitate these checks.

To Know more about Verification Process please click here.

Usually it may take up to 10 working days or longer for the investigation to be completed.

You have been remarkably patient in this regard. We encourage you to wait for the investigation to be completed and would request you to keep a check on Performance notification…

For better understanding of the issue, I would request you to share the last performance notification that you received from the team so that we can go through it and provide more insights on the same.

Please contact Support Team if you need further assistance.

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we or any of the sellers on forum can help you.

Regards,
Abella.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post