user profile
Sign in
user profile

Run Ads without buy box hijacked listing

by Seller_yHGVHR1Y4wNoS

Hello All,
I had a listening which was doing great, it is a private label product but them someone comes and hijacks listing will sell price of 1/3 of what I am offering.

I am getting nowhere with support.

May I ask if i run an ad would the ad be directly go to purchase my prime product?

Note the other product is not prime but still has the Buy Box.

Support mentioned this seller has been reported by multiple users and is under investigation, but 3 days later he is still there racking in my sells and will be sending the poor customers a poor product if he sends anything at all.

My UK Brand Trademark will not be ready till next month, any advice?

Tags: Buy Box, Listing hijack, Listings, Pricing
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_6sxtIS0RbZ5k7
In reply to: Seller_yHGVHR1Y4wNoS’s post

Your ads are only active while you have the buy box

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

If you are running Sponsored Brands the ads will continue regardless of who has the buy box, so in that instance anyone selling against that same PDP can benefit from your advertising.
When Amazon shoppers click your brand logo, they go to your Store or a simple landing page. When they click the product, they go to the product detail page.
With Sponsored products you won’t be charged or have the campaign running if you lose the buy box so won’t be indirectly advertising or having your competitors benefiting at your expense.

user profile
Seller_yHGVHR1Y4wNoS

Thanks both, so i tried the ads and I got the message that i need the buy box.
Sponsored brands is only available for Amazon Registered Brands which i cant have till my registered company completes.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post