user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA warning

by Seller_wiWpl3BOZntOa

I sent in some units to FBA (I’ve been using both FBM and FBA for many years).

2 ASINs were ‘received’ and 1 ASIN wasn’t. So I know the actual shipment was received.

I applied for reimbursement and all they’ve said is, basically, they’ve had a look and they weren’t received and therefore they wont reimburse me.

Apart from the cost of the products, they took me hours to make.

I’ve applied for reimbursements a handful of times over the years and never had an issue.

Just wanted to let others know about my experience on this occasion. I wont be sending any of my handmade products to FBA again. I will for the products I don’t make myself because, overall, I’ve had good experiences with FBA but it’s extra jarring when you’ve spent time and effort to make them.

My suggestion, for what its worth, is that if you decide to use FBA, only send in small amounts so that it’s less of an issue if someone doesn’t scan them in. Luckily, I did do this because i’m extra careful with my handmade products.

Caroline

Tags: FBA
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_wiWpl3BOZntOa’s post

Were you able to reconcile or did it just say shipment closed , investigation complete ?
If you could, did you upload a purchase invoice ?

user profile
Seller_Ealo58Mj8HvmN
In reply to: Seller_wiWpl3BOZntOa’s post

I am sick of the Amazon system with all this machine electronic communication. The postal fees Amazon allows are out of date and what they charge us is a ripoff. I’m having to use 2nd class mail online which gives me a tracking number which I enter on Amazon every time yet they are now saying my account is only at 95% on this matter now I have a warning. I feel like telling amazon to stuff it. I tried letting them do fulfilment for me but they managed to lose all my stock that was sent. We done Amazon.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post