user profile
Sign in
user profile

Two colours in one box

by Seller_hCOsIe8c2Vopw

Hi, I am sending in two different colour of the same product which are small and light, 25 of each colour as I’m new to fba I got 2 different shipping labels, how ever my manufacturer has emailed me today saying as the cases are small and light weight 1.5kg each Amzon is charging them an extra fee (45usd for each case so 90usd in total) but if they have both colours in one carton it would be cheaper (1 x 45 usd). What I’m confused with is I created 1 shipping plan and got 2 shipping labels again meaning 2 cases can I put both these cases in to one larger case? And do I use both the shipping labels on the master carton? But then I’m assuming Amazon would want the dimensions for the master carton? Can someone please help with this ?

Tags: Shipping labels
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn
In reply to: Seller_hCOsIe8c2Vopw’s post

You would need to create a new shipping plan shipping all of your units into one box. You would then have 1 box label which you can forward to your supplier.

You would have to cancel your existing shipping plan as well.

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ
In reply to: Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn’s post

Further to this, make sure the outer box your manufacturer ships them in doesn't have any product labels on the outside.

user profile
Seller_hCOsIe8c2Vopw
In reply to: Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn’s post

Thank you so much for your reply, I guess first things first I’ll delete the shipping plan and try do it again, I must have done something wrong before, because when I added the two different gs1 barcode numbers for the different colours, I ended up with 2 separate listings 🤦🏻‍♀️

user profile
Seller_hCOsIe8c2Vopw
In reply to: Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ’s post

regarding the outer box it will be 2 smaller cardboard boxes separating the 2 colours put into one slightly larger brown box or can I get them to pack only the products both colours directly in to one box?

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

If the manufacturer is applying the labels for them and each item is being labelled individually, then they can all be mixed into the one box and it's fine.

If you're using Amazon's labelling service, then I'm not sure how that works so can't advise, sorry.

user profile
Seller_hCOsIe8c2Vopw
In reply to: Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ’s post

we have added a GS1 barcode on the packaging so we have 2 separate barcodes for both colours.

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

As long as the relevant barcode is on each separate product and nowhere on the box, you're OK toput them all in one box.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post