user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Buy Shipping Order - A-Z ODR affected

by Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn

As per Amazon policy orders sent via buy shipping labels are protected from ODR.

@Maja_Amazon, @Winston_Amazon, @Julia_Amazonplease help to remove ODR. I appealed through seller central but I just got standard response order# 205-5133677-1164350.

Tags: Account Health
17 replies
17 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Julia_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn’s post

Hi @Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn!

Thank you for posting.

Was your order sent on time?

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Thank you for confirmation @Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn.

I will talk to you soon!

Julia.

user profile
Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn
In reply to: Julia_Amzn’s post

I have another A-Z claim for Order ID: 206-7837709-8005103 which again shows delivered and POD photo showing customer accepting the parcel. Sent through buy shipping. Again why refunded and ODR affected? Why is amazon not following it's own trade policies?

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hi @Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn,

The partner team has completed investigation. The label was created on May 28, but the item was handed over to the courier on May 29.

@Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn, based on this example I would like to understand if the section part Dispatch On Time of the Use Buy Shipping services Policy is clear enough.

Please, share your opinion on this.

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn

For Order ID: 205-5133677-1164350

The label was generated on 28th May and the parcel was handed to the courier on 28th May as well.

user profile
Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn

Have you checked this?

I have another A-Z claim for Order ID: 206-7837709-8005103 which again shows delivered and POD photo showing customer accepting the parcel. Sent through buy shipping. Again why refunded and ODR affected? Why is amazon not following it's own trade policies?

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Thank you for this proof @Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn! I will contact the partner team again and address both order IDs with the screenshots.

Thank you for your patience,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn

Regarding Order ID: 206-7837709-8005103, my appeal was denied as well. "We have closed an A-to-z Guarantee claim of £21.98 on order 206-7837709-8005103 because you issued a refund to the customer. No further action is required from you at this time but we have counted the claim against your Order Defect Rate."

Now the customer raised a returns after delivery straight after raising a-z claim. So an auto refund was processed. However, this order is a B2B order and sent through Buy shipping program. Why have they counted ODR is beyond our understanding even after appealing. That means a human at Amazon is not reviewing the appeals.

user profile
Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn

Please provide us the status on removing the ODR from our orders.

user profile
Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn

Please kindly advice what is the outcome of your contact with partner team? We are still seeing ODR on those orders.

user profile
Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn

We are still awaiting to hear back. ODR still shows on our account. Kindly help us to remove those ODRs.

user profile
Seller_i38MVIJDH23AY

This happens to me all the time.

I don't understand why Amazon can not follow their own policies.

The total disregard they have for the issue when escalated is insulting.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post