user profile
Sign in
user profile

Invoice Defect Rate - Why cant we have alerts set up for Invoice upload requests within 24 hours?

by Seller_C014gz2CtNWhK

Hello,

I find it extremely concerning that if as a seller, I'm not meeting the target rate of below 5% for uploading an invoice within 24 hours of a customer payment, I am at risk of deactivation.

If this is such a sensitive metric that can lead to de-activation of an account, why isn't there a notification alert from Amazon requesting sellers to upload the invoice within 24 hours of the payment being made with the order I.D for said invoice each time? We get an email alert to respond to buyers messages within 24 hours of the buyer message for instance.

As sellers, we have a host of duties to perform. Do they expect us to check the orders page every few hours to ensure this mundane task is promptly met within a very narrow timeframe each time? This is extremely unreasonable in my humble opinion. I would like to adhere to this, however, life gets in the way, and without notification prompts, this is very difficult to adhere to ALL OF THE TIME.

Is there a way to receive an alert from Amazon each time an order is placed requiring an invoice to be uploaded?

I have auto invoices set up for all the countries where I have VAT registration, but occasionally, you get orders from other EU countries that do not have VAT registration, thus making this task difficult to adhere to without fail.

Tags: Account Health
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW
In reply to: Seller_C014gz2CtNWhK’s post

my orders that require an invoice do come through saying - invoice required

user profile
Seller_SnNztJIII3ZP5
In reply to: Seller_C014gz2CtNWhK’s post

I have been selling on Amazon now for 6 years, this I have NEVER download as a task in that time I have maybe 5 requests from customers asking for an invoice which I have downloaded , so I am not sure why Amazon even bother to measure this.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post