user profile
Sign in
user profile

Listing inactive due to high pricing issue

by Seller_Ub7LwJvywnrm2

i have listed an item online recently but amazing put one of my listing to be inactive due to high pricing i cant go any lower on my listing because reached my lowest price that I can do like 1p and still be able to make profit on the item/product but the delivery is set by amazon, I don’t understand why it went through/under the high prices policy when amazon/they set the delivery up for me how can i fix this so it is back to active again to the public

please note it is only happening to one product out of a 100 that i have listed online

Tags: Listings, Pricing
40 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_Ub7LwJvywnrm2’s post

I actually don’t know. If it was FBA you could just request Amazon measure it again, but it isn’t.

Jump to reply
40 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

Amazon are taking prices from other sellers both on and off Amazon. It seems from their policy that if a price is higher than they think reasonable they remove eligibility for the buybox, but if it’s higher again they deactivate the listing.

There isn’t really much you can do. If you were on the professional selling plan you could set your own postage cost, but without knowing what Amazon are charging for postage vs what you would need, i can’t say whether you could lower the price.

It could be i guess that another seller is dumping their stock and so the price is artificially low temporarily. It could also be that you have just paid too much for the stock.

user profile
Seller_Ub7LwJvywnrm2

B079JB123D

my price is 1p plus £4.59 delivery on this product

user profile
Seller_Ub7LwJvywnrm2
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

There are some products where the price Amazon have set for delivery is out of line with the actual costs and this seems to be one of them. It looks like Amazon are using the measurements 25 X 10 X 17.5999 cm which makes it a parcel, but other retailers seem to be saying it is large letter and when i order from them they only want £1.79 for delivery which again is large letter.

Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

I actually don’t know. If it was FBA you could just request Amazon measure it again, but it isn’t.

user profile
Seller_KWxWl2JIOBKWB

Its just price fixing by Amazon

user profile
Seller_FT41HS3jikYY8

Hello mate, when I first lunched an product I had the same issue as you , it took me 2 months to solve it or even more. What you need to do is call amazon seller central support and explain then the problem , as they maybe have no idea how to fix it , just ask them to send the case to the internal team and after they will ask you to prove that your price is the right one so in this case you will have to get some links from different sellers or different website’s and give them to them to check that your price and their match, it will take about 3 or 4 weeks to solve the issue. Welcome.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post