user profile
Sign in
user profile

Ask Amazon: Learn about the Send to Amazon workflow

by News_Amazon

Learn about our FBA shipment-creation workflow, Send to Amazon, at the Ask Amazon event on June 28, 2022.

From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PT) on our US seller forums page, moderators and product-assurance experts will answer your questions.

We’ll also discuss how Send to Amazon will replace the Send/replenish inventory workflow on September 1, 2022.

Note: We cannot provide legal advice or otherwise interpret regulatory requirements for situations that are specific to individual sellers.

For more information, go to Create shipments with Send to Amazon.

Tags: News and announcements
30 replies
30 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_msXOuFgmdtguf
In reply to: News_Amazon’s post

We tried the new workflow again today and it is not workable for us. We have so many ASIN’s and send a lot with low volumes and it doesn’t work for sellers like us. Please Amazon, what is the harm in leaving the old version up there? This is so user unfriendly it is painful to use. Don’t change something that is easy and user friendly into something that is the opposite

user profile
Seller_rLNyRNI1jSpqi

I agree. It is much more complicated to use and I prefer the old one.

user profile
Seller_p5u23GLvheD5W

Unless I’m doing it wrong, I can’t see one single simple list of the products currently in my shipment and then add to it as I go. I can only see what I’m currently searching for. This is incredibly annoying.

user profile
Seller_afyjRDyMeCC5k

I can’t see how it works with pallets.
I ship single items onto a pallet.
I can’t get past the ‘number of items in a box’ and the box dimensions even though I don’t pack into boxes

Am I expected to put the box size of every single product and then put a sticker on every single product even though they all have the manufacturers barcode and there can be 500+ items in a shipment?

Seller support doesn’t seem to understand the problem and (as usual) keeps going around in circles sending standard reply A, then I say the problem is this so they send standard reply B, and then state the problem again and it goes back to standard reply A, again.

user profile
Seller_0UsCN5pKkU6bJ

As always the software has been design by someone who is not an Amazon seller. Has no real world experience of shipping items to amazon. It should be easy… scan the item… prompt for quantity… print the labels (if required) … if an special prep required prompt the user (but have a default setting on NO Prep) …automatically add it to the box / pallet!

user profile
Seller_afyjRDyMeCC5k

Sorry Neil, I assumed that but I can still have up to 100 skus so it’s still time consuming.

I’ll check to see whether I can set the standard size for each sku just the once so it’s doesn’t need to be entered every shipment

user profile
Seller_rLNyRNI1jSpqi

If you’re sending individual items, and on the list of ASINs you’re sending, it says they’re prepped and labelled by the seller, how do you change it to prep and label by Amazon? (screenshot below)

user profile
Seller_ZPjajjMXjCNQH

the new “workflow” is a total nightmare, a typical amazon thoughtless disaster that probably suits them and as usual nobody else.

why fix something that aint broken

user profile
Seller_q7hnyz6buFEFd

This new workflow is streamlined towards Amazon private brand owners who send mostly case packed items…this new workflow is very rigid inflexible and doesn’t have enough features like the old version.

For a seller who sends parcel shipments containing a variety of products most not in case packs, this new workflow is a nightmare and deterrent from using FBA

user profile
Seller_kqQbNvmXHuYQP
This post has been deleted
Go to original post