user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Payments UK Limited

by Seller_JnOXjfywbaWD1

Dear Selling Partner,

We have become aware of activity on your account that is not in compliance with Amazon policies. As a result, disbursements on your Selling on Amazon payment account are withheld by Amazon Payments UK Limited and Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A. while we investigate this matter.

Remember: it’s the responsibility of each Amazon seller to ensure they are compliant with all applicable laws and you should seek professional advice if you are unsure of your obligations.

We will inform you within the next 14 days of further steps.

Sincerely,
Amazon Services Europe

Tags: Payments
56 replies
56 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_JnOXjfywbaWD1’s post

Not sure what the question is …

Are you actually a heating engineer from Scotland ?

user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

Is there a question you wanted to ask?

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Hello @KENNEWAY ,

This is Mary from Amazon here to assist you.

From the post above, I understand that you have received the notification from team.

For better understanding please do provide the clear question/s so that we can help and provide you more insights on the same.

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we can help you.

Regards,

Mary

user profile
Seller_JnOXjfywbaWD1

@ Mary_Amazon, we received the performance notification of Disbursements Withheld in Feb.4th. Amazon claim that they would inform you within the next 14 days, in Feb,18th.
But we don’t have got any reply. our funds are still held.
Please help us to get the money quicker.

user profile
Seller_7SQmgkby7h3yE

Hi [KENNEWAYGAS_LTD] or Kun_16
Have you gotten any more information about this email?
I got the same email today

user profile
Seller_7SQmgkby7h3yE

And after 14 days they released your funds like normal?

user profile
Seller_kLPZM5aBb8UWx

We got the same email today - we have been UK VAT registered for several years and are VAT registered in all EU countries as well.

Not sure what the problem is but not looking forward to waiting 14 days with no payments to find out

user profile
Seller_wdkT4apB4vujT

I received the same message today… The message was sent to me via the UK marketplace… I don’t sell in the UK… The state of all my accounts are impeccable. No violations… We go through Avalara for our declarations…
I have contacted Amazon services and they tell me to wait 14 days while they analyze what is wrong…
I will keep you updated on my case.
Here is the message is received.
[Mecommerce] Did you have any pending violations on your account status?
"
Dear Selling Partner,

We have become aware of activity on your account that is not in compliance with Amazon policies. As a result, disbursements on your Selling on Amazon payment account are withheld by Amazon Payments UK Limited and Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A. while we investigate this matter.
Remember: it’s the responsibility of each Amazon seller to ensure they are compliant with all applicable laws and you should seek professional advice if you are unsure of your obligations.

We will inform you within the next 14 business days of further steps.
Sincerely,
Amazon Services Europe"

user profile
Seller_21JgJG2Y6ZVn5

One more thing I found with errors was the new EPR categories where you must assign an EPR number.
I clicked German marketplace- Reports- Manage your EPR compliance - Add existing number(s) - Extended Producer Responsibility - Germany Was VALID and continued and clicked Continue to France EPR - where I assigned the Unique Identification number for EPR for the categories that was missing.
Please check and let me know if you had this error as well!

user profile
Seller_21JgJG2Y6ZVn5

Do you all use LANDBELL for registering EPR declaration?

Go to original post