user profile
Sign in
user profile

Urgent help

by Seller_qhsu1X3EIbY62

last 10 days i am trying to reactive my account they told me to give my Ltd documents or My utilite bill. i m non uk resident thats why i don’t have uk based utility bills thats why i gave my ltd documents . & Already active vaild credit card on file. please i must sure my alll documents are eligible and legit .i do’t know why is not verified?

Tags: Credit card
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_qhsu1X3EIbY62’s post

As stated twice on your previous threads, it’s your Home address they want a utility bill for, not your UK ltd

user profile
Seller_mDgmmBpuxPyyD
In reply to: Seller_qhsu1X3EIbY62’s post

Hello FarhansCorps1,

My name is Adan, and I will be assisting you today.

I have noticed that you have already created two threads regarding your query. To ensure that we can provide the best assistance to as many sellers as possible, I kindly request that you refrain from creating multiple threads.

Based on your post, I understand that your appeal has been under review for a considerable period of time. Please be aware that the identity verification process can be lengthy, as Amazon takes measures to ensure a safe and secure platform for both sellers and buyers.

To assist you better, I would appreciate it if you could provide an updated notification regarding your appeal.

While we continue to investigate the matter, I encourage you to explore the resources provided for seller identification. You can find these resources at seller identification resources. These resources offer comprehensive information about the verification process and the specific documents required. Familiarizing yourself with these steps will help you navigate the verification process smoothly.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Adan

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post