user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon is being destroyed by some unethical sellers

by Seller_98484aEmrhFP3

Hi all, I have a whitelisted brand that I have been using since 2022, but a week ago a seller pre-empted the registration of this brand, which is currently under review, but this seller started to follow up by selling all the products I produce and then tried to threaten me to stop selling the products, I had no choice but to stop selling the products and changed the product details to show that this is not a product that I produce! product.

However, this seller sent me another email threatening me to change the product back so they could continue to sell products that belonged to me or they would place a malicious order against me. My two years of hard work has gone down the drain but I don't want to leave it to this seller who has no morals whatsoever, what should I do?

Tags: Brand Stores, Counterfeit, Counterfeit Crimes Unit, Intellectual property infringements, Storefront
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_yhNHwbs9XAWrR
In reply to: Seller_98484aEmrhFP3’s post

probably call amazon and also speak to some lawyer to see the best way to tackle this situation would be

user profile
Seller_YjL3XSWUXs8lc

Just send an email to Amazon or contact Amazon customer service and tell them that you have received this threatening email. They are abusing the brand, and hope Amazon deactivate their seller account and cancel their brand registration on Amazon

user profile
Seller_NR7AbZwDMu6mb
user profile
Seller_CNXMnZmfYYY3b

Can you show us the listings? Don't let this person get away with this.. It will likely be a Chinese seller. Are we able to PM on this forum? Maybe I can provide some personal contacts in Amazon.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post