user profile
Sign in
user profile

Product wrongly restricted

by Seller_lYiQ5ZvMVCzzE

Hi, we have been selling a kids swim vest (not a life vest) for the past 5 years in the UK. This year amazon removed the listing due to the reason below

Your case has been verified and it appears that the product you want to sell is not life jacket/ buoyancy aid related.

However, the item name and product’s description from the Detail Page are not corresponding with the product classification.

Therefore, in order to move forward with the approval process, we kindly ask you to update the title and the product’s description from the Detail Page by replacing/removing the keywords with the appropriate information in order to avoid further restrictions:

• life_vest_type

*Please remove this attribute

We appreciate your cooperation in this important matter.

You may have other statutory rights for redress including out-of-court dispute settlement.

I have tried but cannot remove • life_vest_type

i have deleted the listing and waited more than 24 hours before uploading via flat file but still has the • life_vest_type in the product details tab.

i have been going round in circles with amazon support for the past 13 days. They take 2-3 days to answer and the answer is just a cut n paste reply. i phone and they say they can't access the case.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks.

Tags: Listing deactivated
27 replies
27 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Julia_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_lYiQ5ZvMVCzzE’s post

Hello @Seller_lYiQ5ZvMVCzzE,

Thank you for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing a case ID?

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hope you are doing well 😀

ASIN has been reinstated by the partner team. Please, confirm from your end.

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_lYiQ5ZvMVCzzE
In reply to: Julia_Amzn’s post

Hi Julia, thanks for replying. I thought you had forgot about us as you must be dealing with hundreds of cases at the same time. I am posting the latest reply from Product Safety & Compliance for you (ID 9792065882) . It is a carbon copy of the previous case that you resolved for us.

Thank you for your document submission.

As per Amazon policy, we are still lacking of required updates needed for reinstatement of your ASINs.

In order to avoid further delays, please comply to the following:

Your case has been verified and it appears that the product you want to sell is not life jacket related.

However, the product’s description from the Detail Page is not corresponding with the product classification.

Therefore, in order to move forward with the approval process, we kindly ask you to update the product’s description from the Detail Page by replacing/removing the keywords with the appropriate information in order to avoid further restrictions:

• for UK marketplace: ”life_vest_type”; ”life”; ”save life”; ”lifevest”

***It appears that you are having difficulties in updating your Detail Page information, please direct your query to Seller/Vendor Support to access further assistance on the matter by opening a separate case through the "Contact Us" option in Seller Central or by following this link: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/help/hub/support

Note that sending all the required documents in one message will enable us to prioritize your case and reinstate your ASINs accordingly.

You may have other statutory rights for redress including out-of-court dispute settlement.

Best Regards,

Product Safety & Compliance

Amazon.co.uk Product Compliance

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hi @Seller_lYiQ5ZvMVCzzE,

Thank you for sharing.

I'm currently awaiting a response from another team.

I'll keep you updated!

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_lYiQ5ZvMVCzzE

Hi Julia, that is another week gone by without any updates from yourself.

user profile
Seller_lYiQ5ZvMVCzzE

Hi Julia, any chance of an update? Really poor getting no response from you in 2 weeks.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Apologies for the delayed response due to holidays.

I am contacting multiple teams regarding our case.

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_lYiQ5ZvMVCzzE

Hi Julia, this i has got ridiculous. 4 weeks and still unable to sell our swim vest. Business is on its knees.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post