Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_UMWYATebDhiiZ

How Do You Change Mobile Phone Number

Occasionaly when we log in to our Amazon account two stage verification kicks in and a code gets sent to a mobile phone number. As of today the mobile that the code gets sent to will no longer be accessible and so I need to change the mobile phone number for these notifications to go to. I am going round in circles trying to find where this number is stored on the Amazon system to be able to change it, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

2 replies
Tags:Verification
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
Most helpful replyThis reply was marked most helpful by the original poster.

How do I make changes to my Two-Step Verification settings?

In Seller Central, go to Settings > Login Settings > Advanced Security Settings > Edit to view your settings. Click on the Change link next to the item that you want to change and follow the on-screen instructions to change and save your Two-Step Verification Settings.

You can also access your Two-Step Verification settings on the Advanced Security Settings page on the Amazon Retail site.

2 replies
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

In Seller Central, go to Settings > Login Settings > Advanced Security Settings > Edit to view your settings. Click on the Change link next to the item that you want to change and follow the on-screen instructions to change and save your Two-Step Verification Settings.

You can also access your Two-Step Verification settings on the Advanced Security Settings page on the Amazon Retail site.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_UMWYATebDhiiZ

Occasionaly when we log in to our Amazon account two stage verification kicks in and a code gets sent to a mobile phone number. As of today the mobile that the code gets sent to will no longer be accessible and so I need to change the mobile phone number for these notifications to go to. I am going round in circles trying to find where this number is stored on the Amazon system to be able to change it, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_UMWYATebDhiiZ

2 replies
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

Jump to reply
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO