user profile
Sign in
user profile

My Detailed Response To Generic Amazon Scripted Message. Can We stop Them?

by Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX

After receiving scripted updates, I thought I would post a sample response to an ongoing case.

For the Amazon bots - I have removed all personal information apart from the information that you now insist that every poster has to be identified . Below is the Amazon case update in quotations and my hyphoned responses.

Dear ********************

In response to your last message to me

"Dear Selling Partner," -You can't even be bothered to look up my name and just posted a generic lazy response, probably scripted

"Greetings from Amazon Selling Partner Support Executive Escalation Department." -Not sure why escalation? Doesn't appear you have any clout since you're failing to get responses from your team

"We regret the inconvenience faced by you." - No you don't, you have been complicit in not giving a proper response or progress to resolution since December last year

"We are working with our internal team regarding your concern." Doubt you have been working on this, I am pretty sure it would take a matter of minutes to actually resolve and generate progress. Either that or your team is not listening to you.

"As soon as there is any update, I will notify you." pointless response really as you haven't had a real update since December last year when I first notified you of the overcharges.

"Thank you for your understanding." - As per the last message, I asked you not to thank me for my understanding as I do not understand it. I find it patronising, thoughtless and doesn't add anything to get the matter resolved. I am however glad you have not mentioned my patience and took on board that this has already run out.

"Selling Partner Support Executive Escalation Department" Very impressed with the title, not so impressed with the action or should I say lack of action from the department.

Tags: Policy
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_zDUw7ekrB6OEy
In reply to: Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX’s post

Below is the seller support training manual in full.

1- Keep the seller going around in circles until they give up.

2 - There is no number 2.

user profile
Seller_EkGoiphKgUnUI

I wonder which template you got in response ha ha

user profile
Seller_J9jzbegUPU1iW

haha this is brilliant. I have now actually stopped expecting anything from the seller support after years of useless, generic responses. If there is an issue I cannot resolve on my own, I just move on despite potential losses. I have accepted absence of any help from SS is a part of the package we get as Amazon sellers.

user profile
Seller_eBdcCdLghm5NV

About 2-3 years ago I started asking them for their justifications for cases/violations/metrics every time they've phoned me to ask me to address any issues on my account.. for example "what are you doing about your VTR?" - "well, I'm using the methods you're telling me to use. I can't force Royal Mail to scan parcels on their end. What are you doing about it?"

"What is your response to this licence violation?" "The product is licensed, created by the same manufacturer you also use to sell this product. No, I can't send you invoices because I've not had it in stock for 6 years. Yes, I deleted the listing when I saw the violation. No, I won't address it any other way because it's nonsensical for me to do so when the manufacturer doesn't exist anymore."

"change the image on this listing" "mate, I've tried. more than once. It never does take. But you let someone change the image on this other listing to something completely unrelated? Why? Can you fix it?"

"If you change the listing to remove the logo, you can relist it." "This is literally a keychain OF THE LOGO. It's licensed. I already sent you the invoices. No, I can't send you MY Licence, I DIDN'T MAKE IT. Amazon themselves also sell this item. DO YOU MAKE IT? DO YOU BUY IT FROM ME? NO. And for the last time I CAN'T REMOVE THE LOGO WHEN THE LOGO IS THE PRODUCT. <exasperated sigh>

they rarely bother me now.

user profile
Seller_rQYvIYCumUpC1

The amazon seller support team is useless. They are incompetent at best. I can't understand why they don't improve it. I thought sellers were important to the platform. They really deserve to close shop and go somewhere else

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post