user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA customer return with no way to chat to customer to resolve

by Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC

Sometimes it would be good to be able to chat if the return reason tells us the customer has not understood the product?

I get it that customers should not be hassled, but when there can be benefit to the customer from discussing their needs, there should be an avenue to do this easily, like the email provided for seller-fulfilled.

Any thoughts?

Tags: Buyer messages, Buyer product questions, Customer, Product reviews
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_
In reply to: Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC’s post

Hello @Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC,

For FBA orders, Amazon is handling the buyer-seller communication for you. However, did you check the FBA returns report to review the details of the return?

When you access the report, you will see the Customer Return Reason. By clicking on it, you will be able to see the specific comment made by the buyer. I understand it is not the same as chatting with the buyer, but it can bring you some insights regarding the return reason.

Here is how to access the report :

Report> Amazon Fulfillment Reports>FBA customer returns

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC
In reply to: Sakura_Amazon_’s post

Hello, I followed your instructions but there is no report generated for thetransaction ID?

Thanks,R.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

@Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC,

Could you share the ID of the order that was returned?

Sakura

user profile
Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC

111-9175308-0394653

There is no possibility that the item was defective. Customer does not look at the instructions and the problem is there is no way to have a chit chat to guide the customer into proper fitting of the device.

We are making a new fitting video, to make it even better for the occasional customer who has a problem.

One review says 'Perfect', another review is 'the worst product of all time' purely because the instructions were not read in the second case.

Thanks.R.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

@Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC,

I can't find this order on your account. Could you guide me to where you can see that it was returned?

Was this order made via amazon.co.uk ? When was it made?

Still, it's good that you are already taking steps to improve the customer experience and preparing this new video.

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC

Hello, thanks for your reply.

US marketplace >Manage Orders > All orders > list down to 'R' customer. Sorry, I seem to have copied the wrong order number- should be;

1 week ago

6/22/2024

10:25 AM PDT

112-4285016-9551440

Yes we have a new video up, and plan to uprate it with subtitles bc people may not have sound on.

Maybe a controlled way of interracting if a return is requested? Say penalty points if a seller abuses the facility?

Just a thought.

Thanks. R.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC,

Thank you for this information! I managed to find the order that you gave me, and I also checked that you should be able to find this order in the FBA Return Report and check the specific Seller Comment.

Here I am sharing how to check it:

Report> Amazon Fulfillment Reports> Customer Concessions>FBA customer returns

Here, you need to enter the order ID and change the event date to 365 days.

Click on generate report, and your order should appear.

Under Customer Return Reason, you should have a clickable link that will show you the customer comment.

Let me know if you manage to find it.

Sakura

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post