user profile
Sign in
user profile

Unable to List Verified Product - Grocery & Gourmet Foods Category

by Seller_4fzZ4GaePysBK

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out for help with a listing issue.

Here's the situation:

• I'm the sole authorized seller of a product (not brand registered).
  • I have all necessary documents to prove this: (Authorization letters from producers, Purchase invoices, GS1 certificates , Letter from supplier stating the product is generic (no brand))
  • My product was verified and accepted by Amazon initially.
  • However, I'm now required to request approval for the Grocery & Gourmet Foods subcategory (ASIN: B0D4QYLVYT).
  • When I apply with all documentation, I receive a rejection stating the product is mis-branded and infringes on a third party's rights.

''You have applied to list products against ASIN B0D4QYLVYT, that is mis-branded, and is infringing on a third party’s rights. Listing products against a mis-branded or infringing ASIN is a violation of our policies. To address this issue and request an update of the ASINs product detail page''

Here's what I believe is happening:

There's an outdated and inaccurate listing for this product (ASIN: B00ID6XQMW) created by a previous distributor 10 years ago.

My product is mistakenly being linked to this old listing.

Amazon support seems to be focusing on the outdated information instead of my verification documents.

What I've tried:

I've explained the situation and provided all documents to Amazon support, but applications keep getting rejected.

What I need help with:

1. Is there a way to clarify the situation with Amazon and get my product listed with the correct details under the Grocery & Gourmet Foods category (ASIN: B0D4QYLVYT)?
  2. Should I try contacting support about removing the outdated listing (ASIN: B00ID6XQMW)?

Any insights or suggestions from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I've included the ASINs for both listings for reference (B0D4QYLVYT - my verified product, B00ID6XQMW - outdated listing).

Tags: Brand Registry
17 replies
17 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_4fzZ4GaePysBK’s post

but ASIN B0D4QYLVYTis mis branded.

Why has it been set up as Generic when the brand is clearly Elanthy?

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

This sounds to me like completely incorrect information. Brand registry won't accept trademarks from the Greek trademark office - though were you trying to get brand registry? To be honest, how amazon approach brands seems to be such a mess - I'm honestly not sure what to suggest.

user profile
Seller_4fzZ4GaePysBK
View post
I was previously instructed by Amazon support to provide a letter from my supplier stating that the trademark is not registered in the UK and should be listed as a non-branded generic item
user profile
Simon_Amazon

Hello @Seller_4fzZ4GaePysBK,

Here Simon from Amazon, happy to help.

Have you reached out to our Seller Support team in regards to this topic?

If so, would you mind sharing a Case ID?

I would like to take a look into it.

Best,

Simon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post