user profile
Sign in
user profile

Understanding Account Health Rating

by Seller_EeJ1yGk01BLHs

Hi all,

I am trying to get a handle on our Account Health Rating. I understand how it works but I can’t gauge how good or bad we are unless I have an educated idea of how others are scoring.

Our score is 440/1000 - When I first saw this I though “Blimey” we are doing terrible! But by volume of our sales and delivery of our goods I think we should be scoring 900 + So I take back my original statement “I know how it works” as clearly I don’t…

Q1. I know 440 is “Good” but is it really ?
Q2. Are we above average or below average?
Q3. What are your scores?

Thank you, have a great weekend…

Tags: Account Health
42 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_EeJ1yGk01BLHs’s post

As above , 440 is perfectly fine

To put it into context, your score was always there - amazon just didn’t show it to you

If you get a low to medium policy violation, your account can take it

If you get a critical violation, it doesn’t matter whether you are on 200 or 1000 , it’s an account deactivation

Jump to reply
42 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Are you doing 40000+ orders in 6 months ? As that’s what would get you 800 points on top of the base rate of 200 (4 points for every 200 orders)

Do you have any violations ?

user profile
Seller_77IcbQKVGdZo0

Calculation is roughly

For every 200 sales in the last 180 days you get 4 points. Add onto this your baseline of 200 that every seller gets and then take off any violations you get. It is not made public how many points you get deducted for each violation though.

I think 440 is a score where you can be comfortable and be able to have an unfair violation and still be able to carry on trading.

Whether it is average or not I don’t know…but there will be many who have a score worse than you and many who struggle to get above the baseline of 200

My score is higher than yours but I do significant volume through FBA which keeps my score up. This doesn’t mean I am a better seller or I make more profit…I just have lots of cheap items which sell really quickly.

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

Why they chose 200 as the baseline goodness knows ?!

As I’ve said in other threads about this, I am on 200 and will NEVER get above that as am a low volume seller, yet even just one small violation and I could be scuppered, despite years of an unblemished record, and all metrics be perfect.

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Account health faqs with the score details

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/GR786P4BPEVKTBAG

user profile
Seller_l78koE9kGCu59

Impeccable, flawless customer service history and metrics for at least 12 years. All 0’s and 100% in the correct places. Just low volume. Which is a crime on here apparently.

user profile
Seller_sSxf9ltVoIMz9

Anyone know how come his screen screen shows an Account Health Rating on a scale, his being 440 but mine has a scale Red Amber Green with a rating of ‘healthy’

user profile
Seller_iKk317eGnCUs4

I was on 212, went down to 208 for a few hours, back to 212 for a couple of days and now back on 208 !!!

user profile
Seller_uK2aGVnqbtliE

I sell secondhand books. Low volume (I like the pun!!). I have perfect mectrics and have had very few problems (no delivery, returns etc nothing major) over the 20 years I have been with Amazon. My score is 204. Thanks Amazon, I love the stress of being on the edge and can see how you value long term customers. FYI I used to recommend Amazon as a selling place. Not now.

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Hello @Makeup_Beauty_Retail ,

Thank you so much for posting here.

I am Mary here to assist you.

From your post, we understand that you need help with Account Health Rating.

Thank you @The_Little_Shop, @Smiley_Guy , @JillyB1 for your inputs.

Please go through this help page to know more about Account Health Rating score.

Hope this will be helpful to you.

If you need any further assistance, you can reach out to us, we are happy to provide help and support.

Regards,

Mary.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post