user profile
Sign in
user profile

proetcted brand has been taken and amazon do nothing

by Seller_bkGkZVomcRQ1G

So my brand has been trademarked in the UK and a protected brand on Amazon UK for 6 years. A US company tried to register the same brand name in the Uk and lost but they started hacking my amazon brand and added my brand to their US company and then added themselves as administrators. I removed the email addresses and I contacted Amazon and told them what was going on…. A week later I get an email From the US brand saying they now control my brand on Amazon, I no longer have access and it’s been removed from my seller account, I have no protected or registered brand…. The US company have no registered brand or company here in the Uk… I contacted Amazon and I can not open a case because……. I begged amazon for help and nothing happened I was ignored people just say a case has been opened and then it gets closed saying answered and its a copy/paste response telling me how to report brand infringements. I don’t have a registered brand So where was the protection? It appears that Amazon just gave my brand to someone else?

Tags: Brand Registry
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3Bellp4jUVZBD
In reply to: Seller_bkGkZVomcRQ1G’s post

You are totally wasting your time with Amazons clueless robots. If you have a UK trademark in whatever class(es) and another Company are using the mark competitively, you need to get an IP attorney to write to them and inform them that you will take enforcement action, should they persist. It might cost a few hundred for the letter, but should do the job. I'd send a few copies of the letter to Amazon for good measure. Good luck.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post