user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account verification is pending for the last 4 months.

by Seller_V8pYDUISLI5Zx

I had submitted documents for account verification 4 months ago but my verification is still not complete. Whenever I talk to customer support, they say it will be done soon.Either complete the verification if the documents are complete or if the documents are incomplete then reject the request so that I can update and upload the remaining documents.So that I can get my payment and my sales can resume because 4 months is a very long time and my account has been closed for 4 months.

Tags: Verification
26 replies
26 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sarah_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_V8pYDUISLI5Zx’s post

Hello @Seller_V8pYDUISLI5Zx,

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Can you please share the case ID you have raised with Seller Support regarding your account verification so I can take a look?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Ash here to assist. Thanks for tagging me.

It has been understood that you are having concerns on the document verifications.

Can I know when did you finally submit the documents requested?

Document verification can take longer dependent on your document / business type.

Please click here to learn more on the KYC verifications.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on seller forums. The forums community and I, are here to assist with your concerns.

Regards,

Ash.

user profile
Seller_V8pYDUISLI5Zx
In reply to: Ash_AMZ’s post

Hi, @Maja_Amazon @Julia_Amzn @Ash_AMZ @Winston_Amazon @Sarah_Amzn

I had last submitted the documents in the month of January but it seems that someone is requesting you in submitting the documents that if the documents are incomplete then get them rejected soon.So that I can update the entire document again and the verification gets completed as soon as possible.

user profile
Seller_V8pYDUISLI5Zx

HI,

@Sarah_Amzn@Winston_Amazon@Ash_AMZ@Julia_Amzn@Maja_Amazon

You are requested to please let me know if I should give up hope from all of you that you will be able to help me in restarting my UK market.

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Ash here to assist. Thanks for tagging me.

It has been understood that you have questions on the verification process. Verification might take longer based on both your business / documents type.

Could you please confirm when did you finally submit the requested documents?

Did you receive any recent notification? If yes, kindly share it over this thread for better understanding.

The forums community and I, are here to assist with your concerns.

Regards,

Ash.

user profile
Seller_V8pYDUISLI5Zx
In reply to: Ash_AMZ’s post

HI, @Winston_Amazon@Sarah_Amzn@Ash_AMZ@Julia_Amzn@Maja_Amazon

I am telling you every time that I had submitted this in the month of January and almost 5 months have passed since then.I myself am finding some deficiency in the documents. I am not able to understand why the verification team is not rejecting the process. Are they just going to waste my time? Do they not care about the sellers?Because I am beginning to feel that I have made a big mistake by okaying the account on UK Market Palace, because due to the account getting sealed here, the payment has been stuck and I am not going to get it now.And I have almost completely lost hope in it now.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

Hello again @Seller_V8pYDUISLI5Zx,

I contacted again KYC team.

Sharing with you the communication received:

"The seller has already been emailed with a request to provide additional documents for the verification process, but has not yet done so.

Please ask the seller to upload the following documents to the “Settings” section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/on-board/configuration/index.html). The information on the documents should match the information entered in Seller Central.

Identity verification documents:

For the primary contact person/beneficial owner, a copy of a government-issued ID document, such as one of the following:

• The photo, signature, and information page of a valid passport
  • A Verified Voter ID Card with Birth Certificate
  • A driving license with an Affidavit / Birth Certificate
  • An E-Adhaar or Aadhaar with an Affidavit
  • -A PAN Card with an Affidavit / Birth Certificate

The document must meet the following criteria:

• The document must be a copy of a government-issued ID document with a photo.
  • The document must be not be expired.
  • The document must contain full name, date of birth, place of birth, and country of citizenship.
  • The document must contain an ID number and the expiration date.
  • The document must be signed.

Address verification documents:

For the primary contact person/beneficial owner, a copy of a proof of address document. We can accept any of the following documents:

• Utility bill (gas, water, electricity, TV, internet, mobile phone, or landline)
  • Bank statement (Documents issued by a financial services provider, such as third-party providers or online digital banks, are not acceptable as a proof of address.)
  • Credit union or building society statement
  • Credit card statement or bill
  • Mortgage statement
  • Rent receipt from a local council or letting agent
  • Benefits agency letter (such as from the Department for Works & Pensions, Job Centre Plus, or Veterans Agency) confirming your rights to benefits

Ensure that the document meets the following criteria:

• The document must show the individual’s name and residential address, as well as the provider’s logo.
  • The document must be dated within 180 days.
  • For a council tax bill only, the document must be valid for the current tax year.
  • The document must not be a screenshot.

The document must be in one of our supported languages. The supported languages are English, Chinese, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, French, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi, Tamil, Vietnamese, Thai, and Japanese. If the original document is not in a supported language, provide a copy of both the original document and a certified translation.

Once we have received the required documents, we will continue with the verification of the account."

Have you provided the documents required or is any of it missing?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Seller_V8pYDUISLI5Zx
In reply to: Sarah_Amzn’s post

Hello

@Winston_Amazon @Sarah_Amzn @Ash_AMZ @Julia_Amzn @Maja_Amazon

Yesterday the option of resubmission was open for me, I have attached the affidavit with the Aadhar card, now as per your wish I have completed all my work, let's see if it gets completed in 10 days time,or not.

In that, my business verification is showing complete, personal verification was incomplete which was due to my own mistake when I did not attach the affidavit. In the case ID given below I have also attached all the documents which are submitted there, you can check it.

case ID: 9860154052

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Thank you for reaching out again. This is Abella from Amazon.

From the post above, I understand that you have concerns related to "Identity verification".

However, for better understanding of the issue, I would request you to share the first and last performance notification that you received from the team so that we can go through it and provide more insights on the same.

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we can help you.

Regards,

Abella.

user profile
Seller_V8pYDUISLI5Zx

The verification of my account has been completed successfully and the payment has also been disturbed. Thank you very much to all of you. I am grateful to you for supporting me.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

user profile
Seller_av1dafzkvUaBC
In reply to: Sarah_Amzn’s post

@Sarah_Amzn, can you please help me with this? This is very worrisome.

On June 26th I received a Performance Notification saying my account is being deactivated because the documents I submitted through virtual video call wasn't enough. Except, I never even had such a call! I hadn't done the Persona Identity verification yet.

And after my UK account got deactivated, all my other accounts across marketplaces also got deactivated! This is just pure evil! How can someone mess up or fool around like this? People's livelihoods are at stake here! This is no joke! Can you please help??

@Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

user profile
Seller_yuewxqQ3T1hsu

Seems like tagging everyone worked :)

I still have to wait because I didn't manage to tag it.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post