user profile
Sign in
user profile

VTR ISSUES 28th of may!!

by Seller_pbWIrPKbTsshy

Hi

has anyone had any VTR issues this morning amazon sent us a message regarding our vtr and after checking all the tracking numbers on our VTR Sheet they are all valid we use integration via royal mail and evri never had a issue everything goes tracked tracking always been 100% but it seems all the tracking numbers entered on the 28th of may seem to be invalid. we have checked them against other orders and they are entered fine. all of them other than 1 have been delivered (LOST IN TRANSIT) we have messaged seller support about this waiting to hear back. anyone else had this issue?

Tags: Account Health
144 replies
144 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_aMa4v1LzUrEIp
In reply to: Seller_pbWIrPKbTsshy’s post

same here - we ended up contacting Amazon CS with screenshots and a warning they would be responsible for any damage caused to our account in error

user profile
Seller_reoHzCcrHZ6jW

Mine has changed to 100%

user profile
Seller_zOYeT4NVTdUGV

Our VTR is back to normal now, was Amazon issue apparently on 28th/29th May BUT..... as Amazon could not read the Tracking IDs the On Time Delivery Rate dropped also and this has NOT been rectified. Fathers Day this Saturday, we ONLY use Royal Mail Tracked 24 and yet despite spending fortunes on Amazon Advertising our customers are being shown it will arrive Tuesday and today is Thursday !! This needs fixing urgently. What a complete waste of advertising fees!

user profile
Seller_QBYDtMunXcNNa

Can anyone please help, can anyone see an issue here?

All these orders are international orders. We have never had this issue before.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Thank you for your confirmation that, for some of you, the VTR report is again showing the correct information. 

However, I see that  some of you reported that the international orders are appearing in VTR report and are included in the VTR metric.

I am monitoring this in Overseas Postings thread.

If you face the same situation, please comment on my post here or in the thread Overseas Postings with the following information:

Case ID raised with the seller Support Team regarding international orders.

Thank you,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_1vyLJePYDN9hf

I have this too - have suddenly dropped to 54%, never happened before. Good work as usual Amazon.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post