user profile
Sign in
user profile

VTR ISSUES 28th of may!!

by Seller_pbWIrPKbTsshy

Hi

has anyone had any VTR issues this morning amazon sent us a message regarding our vtr and after checking all the tracking numbers on our VTR Sheet they are all valid we use integration via royal mail and evri never had a issue everything goes tracked tracking always been 100% but it seems all the tracking numbers entered on the 28th of may seem to be invalid. we have checked them against other orders and they are entered fine. all of them other than 1 have been delivered (LOST IN TRANSIT) we have messaged seller support about this waiting to hear back. anyone else had this issue?

Tags: Account Health
144 replies
144 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_WDBlM63N2MqW9
In reply to: Seller_pbWIrPKbTsshy’s post

Yes a bulk of my premium next days have been affected. Mine are evri and DHL. SS useless as always and not that helpful saying wait 10 days which will lose me my premium delviery and massive losses in revenue. The gave me an appeals email! premium delivery needs to bee 100% VTR to be able tyo stay in it! This happened last year and dropped to 40% but amazon did sort it quickly after many sellers contact them.

user profile
Seller_TX7yhVegrfOrA

Same but for me its 29th may to 31st. All have valid tracking and are delivered on time but Amazon are counting these are invalid .

user profile
Seller_Hp3OsXWzEtgt4

Ours are all from 30th - 31st. Almost 300 orders showing as without valid tracking, but they have been sent in exactly the same way since VTR was introduced. Obviously an Amazon issue, but hopefully one they recognise and fix soon!

user profile
Seller_abTsmQFPZV3Uc

Same here - but more worryingly the defect report is missing approx 50% of actual delivery dates even though it is a fully tracked service and we can see the delivery dates but Amazon are considering them non delivered! This seems to be happening all through May!

Maybe a Moderator could look into this urgently as our delivery dates are being padded unfairly due to a drop in metric

user profile
Seller_CtjwhmxNQjf3Y

I have telephoned Account heath team, who have advised me to create a separate case in seller support.

I would advise everyone here to do the same as the mor oof us that create a case to highlight a serious tehnical issue, the faster and more awareness we will get to fixing this issue.

Also tagging Amazon support staff as i did in my previous reply would also help us all out if you can.

If we don't get this fixed quickly we may start unfairly getting removed form selling in categories.

Thanks

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Thank you for tagging us here. We are looking into this, and I would like to ask you to provide the following details:

• Carrier name and shipping method
  • Case ID ( please report an issue to Seller Support)

We appreciate your collaboration !

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_rlSGAOSkWpGDD
In reply to: Sakura_Amazon_’s post

Ours is case ID 9874254132

Carrier name - Royal Mail

Shipping Method - Tracked 48,

DPD nextday

All items show a valid tracking, checked on Royalmail, all feature at least a scan and in most cases show delivery made.

user profile
Seller_UdCB3aWxjRwo9

Hi,

Our case ID is 9877153892

Carrier Name: Royal Mail - Tracked 24, Tracked 48, RM24 Large letter

Many thanks.

user profile
Seller_1O9Zf9odnBBK5

Case ID: 9874007282

Yodel - Xpress

user profile
Seller_5pFZ66Mj9xyw9

Our Case ID - 9877512632

Carrier - Royal Mail

Shipping Method - T48 & T24

Thanks

user profile
Seller_WDBlM63N2MqW9

Hi, are you going to help with this issue?

user profile
Seller_RxyI5hIh398aX

Case ID 9878065132.

Carrier name : APC Overnight

Method : Next day

user profile
Seller_dofKVLGUbf5xv

Same issue dates 29th -31st May

user profile
Seller_JCZl02uH3MKE7

Hi @Sakura_Amazon_

Case Id : 9877827002

Carrier name : Royal Mail

Shipping methods : Royal Mail 48

user profile
Seller_abTsmQFPZV3Uc

Case ID 9877996632

Royal Mail Tracked 48 & 24 services affected

They are showing as not delivered when we can clearly see they were delivered and on time

user profile
Seller_BXv7P6FsvKqSz

@Sakura_Amazon_ @Winston_Amazon

We're affected by this too, near perfect VTR score, now dropped below 95% over the last 2 days.

We've also received the low VTR email.

Case ID is 9878412422

Couriers affected - Royal Mail, Evri, APC & Parcelforce

user profile
Seller_d8Jy8m7vsJ9bJ

Case ID: 9878241642

Carrier name and shipped method: 99% of them are Royal Mail Tracked 48, although one that's on the VTR report is DPD - Parcel Next Day.

All orders shipped from 27 May onwards. Most have promised delivery date of 1/06/ but most were delivered before that date. On every single order I've checked so far, they have all been scanned as delivered (and have tracking history) and even have a photo proof of delivery.

Our VTR has dropped to 89.93% due to this issue.

user profile
Seller_6A9BM76EEV5EG

Yodel also affected for some deliveries

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

Only use Tracked 24/48 and we've suddenly had some on ours, too. Been 100% since the switch over happened and all the numbers are fine when checking, so probably an Amazon glitch.

user profile
Seller_UdCB3aWxjRwo9

Our VTR is suddenly dropping as well, around the same date range as yours too (from 23rd May). We use RM tracked 24 and 48 and each day more are added to the VTR report. All have had scans and delivered on time but yet "has valid tracking" column are all 'nos'. We've now just lost Premium delivery at our busiest time running up to Fathers Day.

user profile
Seller_UoJyvtLggZ5fz

Yes, same here. still not sort out yet.

user profile
Seller_BIQxFeBEwN7wY

we got the same issue.

Go to original post