user profile
Sign in
user profile

VTR ISSUES 28th of may!!

by Seller_pbWIrPKbTsshy

Hi

has anyone had any VTR issues this morning amazon sent us a message regarding our vtr and after checking all the tracking numbers on our VTR Sheet they are all valid we use integration via royal mail and evri never had a issue everything goes tracked tracking always been 100% but it seems all the tracking numbers entered on the 28th of may seem to be invalid. we have checked them against other orders and they are entered fine. all of them other than 1 have been delivered (LOST IN TRANSIT) we have messaged seller support about this waiting to hear back. anyone else had this issue?

Tags: Account Health
144 replies
144 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_SBAE7tUL8GQ6n
In reply to: Seller_pbWIrPKbTsshy’s post

Tracked RM 48 same email here

user profile
Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU

Same issue here, mines dropped to 50% and it's never been 50%!

Also my on time delivery rate has dropped to 80% and im wondering if this has affected it, my delivery times have now been padded to show delivery in a weeks time!!

user profile
Seller_htikKXMhhB7Pl

We are also experiencing the same issue - dates of 31st May-1st June. We use DPD and Royal Mail Tracked 48

user profile
Seller_3F6gSpV5iilpZ

Same for us too, mostly around 31st May - 1st June.

user profile
Seller_p9WESf27EGvjD

Same here. mostly around 31st May - 1st June. Royal Mail Tracked 24.

user profile
Seller_t0RVVEV2ZRciE

Good Day

We are having the same problem, and it seems to with the API of connecting software. The delivery service on all orders says OTHER: then the box has the service EG "Tracked 48"

This is now flagging as invalid VTR as it is other, that is what my ticket said. Though it never had an issue before. Either the API changed and other is now being added, instead of connecting in the service directly OR the API has always worked this way but they counted Other>Tracked 48 as Valid and now they do not (most likely option)

This is working across all our couriers from 31st May. We use Linnworks to connect in. I saw someone else using VEEQO. No confirmation on this, just speculation from the ticket, which has only had one vague response.

user profile
Seller_UdCB3aWxjRwo9
In reply to: Seller_t0RVVEV2ZRciE’s post

We manually add our tracking each day and having the same problem so I don't think API is an issue. I thought I'd mention it as it's easy to go down one alley.

user profile
Seller_y1BcU4F98C3my

we have the same problem only Royal mail 48 hours showing as not valid, yet delivery is 100%, reported to ss, see what response is

user profile
Seller_mFUQITwSQaBNs

I use Royal Mail and for 5 years and never had it above 96% currently sitting around 76% been like it for many months.

user profile
Seller_KAWWftfFNL5CB

we are also having this issue which is concerning but Amazon has said we are the only ones

user profile
Seller_q02IFWVcXV5xc

I have this issue too with T48 sent on 28 May affecting my VTR

The tracking number shows correctly on royalmail website as received by royalmail on 28th & confirmed delivered on 30th

I have case ID 9878484562 opened with seller support but as yet have received no response

user profile
Seller_IfSV5eBt32Mxj

Seems like its been sorted now, mine have gone back to normal. Hopes thats the case for the rest of you.

Go to original post