user profile
Sign in
user profile

At risk of deactivation - late dispatch

by Seller_Sp0MDHOM1olT2

Postal strike yesterday and I foolishly forgot to mark orders as shipped.

10 day late dispatch rate is now 8.99% and I’ve got a dashboard warning
30 day is fine at 2.33%

Should I worry at this point or will they leave me alone if it sorts itself out when the 10 day one rolls off.

Usually both are 0% but I did miss 1 parcel a week ago and I’ve had a similar warning at some point in the past (in the last few months I think)

Any reassurance would be welcome!

Tags: Pricing
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_Sp0MDHOM1olT2’s post

I can’t answer tbh
@anon38053249 had same problem last week so hopefully can say if anything happened

Don’t forget the next strike is this coming Tuesday

user profile
Seller_rGtEcZnu0JTRD

Be very mindful of the next batch of strikes - beginning of November there is a 3-day strike 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, unless you take action to extend delivery times then packages will be late before they are even collected.

RM workers are shooting themselves in the foot with these strikes, so many companies are going to walk away, and they are already saying that they are making between 5 and 10,000 redundant by August. To deliberately target Christmas is not a good tactic from the unions to get the public behind them.

user profile
Seller_NXGM179GbXBgK

Hello @Tone_Deaf_Music1,

I’m Pat from Amazon, here to assist you.

Going through your post I understand that you have concerns with the account at risk banner for Late Dispatch rate which is high as you forgot to mark orders as shipped.

Firstly, I would like to explain the role of late dispatch rate on our end.
As soon as you confirm dispatch, we do the following :

• Charge the buyer for the order.
  • Credit your seller account for the order.
  • Send a dispatch confirmation email to the buyer.
  • Update the buyer’s Amazon account with the dispatch information. The buyer can then see the status online.

Please note : If you do not confirm dispatch of an order within seven business days of the dispatch availability date, we will automatically cancel the order. We will not charge the buyer, even if you already dispatched the order.

It’s important to confirm the shipment of orders by the expected ship date so that customers can see the status of their shipped orders online. Orders that are ship confirmed late may lead to increased claims, negative feedback and/or customer contacts and negatively impact customer experience. Adjusting your handling time can help prevent late shipments; please visit the Manage Seller Fulfilled Products page to view your recommended handling time and adjust it as needed.

If your seller-fulfilled offers are at risk of deactivation, you may be eligible to take a quiz to avoid the deactivation. For eligible sellers, the option will appear in the banner at the top of your Account Health page, where you will be given an opportunity to take a five-question quiz regarding the LDR policy. You have 72 hours to take the quiz. If you pass the quiz, no plan of action (POA) will be required from you, or will your listings be deactivated. We recommend that you look for and take the quiz whenever available, as this is the best way to maintain your Account Health.

You can find this information in our help pages.

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we or any of the sellers on forum can help you.

Regards,
Pat

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post