Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_SFfnc6B8NJQjc

On verge of bankrupcy and Becoming Suicidal as Amazon not realsing funds for 1 year

I opened my Amazon account in June last year and have been sending all my orders via tracked service. Despite this, Amazon has performed my ID verification twice, and I've provided all necessary documentation. However, they haven't sent a single penny to my account, and my balance shows over £17K.

I've opened dozens of cases and called them 50 times. Every time, they transfer my case to Amazon UK Payments. The last response I received was on May 2nd, saying they'd update me in 15 days, but I haven't heard anything since. One Amazon representative suggested I contact the Financial Ombudsman to complain.I have tried every thing in my capicity but nothing is working.It's been a year without receiving any money, and I'm on the verge of bankruptcy with no help from Amazon. It's frustrating and suffocating. My brand is registered on Amazon, and I don't want to lose my listings. Any advice?

I have posted same post last month and some one called Spencer_Amazon replied to my thread saying they are looking into this but nothing yet.

2.3K views
36 replies
Tags:Deactivated, Seller Support, Suspended
36 replies
user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

Firstly i'd make sure your bank account is actually verified - Amazon don't always let a seller know that it needs doing.

Secondly have a look in the help pages for mediation and make an application.

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

As above definitely check your bank account, when you look at the disbursements page does it show them being attempted every 2 weeks?

user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

Search on Google for Small Business Commissioner. They know Amazon very well, you could send them an email.

user profile
Seller_xpI9QzA3zCtze

Have you tried the managingdirector@amazon.co.uk

Explain the situation thoroughly and ensure you explain the distress and make it urgent

user profile
Seller_soBD2wwhsVOww

Contact: lizbarclay at smallbusinesscommissioner dot gov dot uk

She has helped a lot of us release funds during the verification shambles in january

user profile
Seller_AprESFMqq7PFN

Hi,

We had the same issue last year in October, we had over £180k sat in our amazon account that we couldn't withdraw. See if you can get yourself an Amazon account manager, we had one who was able to assist us, you really need an internal point of contact to get this resolved as we wouldn't of been able to sort it without them.

I hope this helps.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hey there @Seller_SFfnc6B8NJQjc,

While we want to be a means to assist, we encourage you to contact the Social Support Hotline: 111. If you’re having a medical emergency or suicidal crisis and can’t get in touch with the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, please call 999.

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

Are you actually based in the UK. I'e live here post stuff from hear not living abroad with a virtual address here and sending all stuff via fba.

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

That's a bit unfair, The mods do make some hilarious posts about football and films and other useful stuff.

user profile
Seller_AonsxSWTg1zGx
Man. that's cold. Utterly inhuman and indifferent Shame on you amazon
View post
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_SFfnc6B8NJQjc

On verge of bankrupcy and Becoming Suicidal as Amazon not realsing funds for 1 year

I opened my Amazon account in June last year and have been sending all my orders via tracked service. Despite this, Amazon has performed my ID verification twice, and I've provided all necessary documentation. However, they haven't sent a single penny to my account, and my balance shows over £17K.

I've opened dozens of cases and called them 50 times. Every time, they transfer my case to Amazon UK Payments. The last response I received was on May 2nd, saying they'd update me in 15 days, but I haven't heard anything since. One Amazon representative suggested I contact the Financial Ombudsman to complain.I have tried every thing in my capicity but nothing is working.It's been a year without receiving any money, and I'm on the verge of bankruptcy with no help from Amazon. It's frustrating and suffocating. My brand is registered on Amazon, and I don't want to lose my listings. Any advice?

I have posted same post last month and some one called Spencer_Amazon replied to my thread saying they are looking into this but nothing yet.

2.3K views
36 replies
user profile

by Seller_SFfnc6B8NJQjc

2.3K views
36 replies
36 replies
36 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

Firstly i'd make sure your bank account is actually verified - Amazon don't always let a seller know that it needs doing.

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

As above definitely check your bank account, when you look at the disbursements page does it show them being attempted every 2 weeks?

user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

Search on Google for Small Business Commissioner. They know Amazon very well, you could send them an email.

user profile
Seller_xpI9QzA3zCtze

Explain the situation thoroughly and ensure you explain the distress and make it urgent

user profile
Seller_soBD2wwhsVOww

She has helped a lot of us release funds during the verification shambles in january

user profile
Seller_AprESFMqq7PFN

Hi,

We had the same issue last year in October, we had over £180k sat in our amazon account that we couldn't withdraw. See if you can get yourself an Amazon account manager, we had one who was able to assist us, you really need an internal point of contact to get this resolved as we wouldn't of been able to sort it without them.

I hope this helps.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

While we want to be a means to assist, we encourage you to contact the Social Support Hotline: 111. If you’re having a medical emergency or suicidal crisis and can’t get in touch with the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, please call 999.

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

Are you actually based in the UK. I'e live here post stuff from hear not living abroad with a virtual address here and sending all stuff via fba.

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

That's a bit unfair, The mods do make some hilarious posts about football and films and other useful stuff.

user profile
Seller_AonsxSWTg1zGx
View post
user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

user profile
Seller_xpI9QzA3zCtze

user profile
Seller_xpI9QzA3zCtze

user profile
Seller_soBD2wwhsVOww

user profile
Seller_soBD2wwhsVOww

user profile
Seller_AprESFMqq7PFN

Hi,

I hope this helps.

user profile
Seller_AprESFMqq7PFN

Hi,

I hope this helps.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

user profile
Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

user profile
Seller_AonsxSWTg1zGx
View post
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

user profile
Seller_AonsxSWTg1zGx
View post