user profile
Sign in
user profile

Lost Buy Box (Featured Offer) MEGATHREAD

by Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai

I'm getting nowhere with Seller Support (Live Chat & Phone), made a ticket asking for escalation, E-Mailed CEO's office and got a pretty rude reply, I'm at a total loss as to what to do. I have lost the buy box for ALL of my key products and best sellers, I am the brand owner, I am the only offer.

I am stunned at how little support there is from Amazon, I knew it was bad but I had no idea it was THIS BAD. Absolutely no transparency what-so-ever, nothing on performance notifications, account health is perfect, no violations, I am enrolled on the new Account Health Assurance scheme (which gave me peace of mind for all of 3 days).

With the CEO's office giving me the cold shoulder, seller support sending me links to 'Seller University', spending in excess of 10 hours trying almost everything on my account blindly, I'm at a complete loss sitting here with next to no sales. So my last resort is this... a mega thread... I'm hoping with enough people complaining about the issue, Amazon MAY acknowledge this problem as a bug/glitch before I have to file for bankruptcy (no exaggeration) and when they do, I also expect no apology or compensation.

Tags: Buy Box, Feature Offer
501 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai
In reply to: Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai’s post

ATTENTION: First piece of actual explanation I've received after this was resolved for me was a closing note from the CEO's office:

Greetings from Amazon Selling Partner Support Executive Escalation Department.

In relation to your featured offer issue I can confirm this has been reviewed by our technical team who confirmed the fix as the override has been granted,

All your listings should be now eligible for the featured offer / buy box privileges,

I would recommend anyone who sees this please email CEO's office managingdirector @ amazon (.co.uk) for a quicker resolution until there's a permanent fix in place!

Jump to reply
501 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_lcRZ4loTlWXKp

Our account on the 27th of April also appeared all the shopping cart purchase button is missing, which affects us very much, consulting the customer service is also template reply, no use, very urgent!

user profile
Seller_KXyRWHcpbMNpI

Seems it happened to many sellers but there is no one who can explain why this happed and when its going to be fixed

user profile
Seller_dbDICH2F3Tjez

My top-selling listing has also lost the buy box. I'm not sure what to do.

user profile
Seller_iGWb1Mzt8ZCnz

check ODR is it near or recently been near the 1% mark

user profile
Seller_7qmuyqtmPDlJz

We have had this exact problem on and off for 2 years and it does seem more common on the US forums. The mods over there ask for a case number and fix it by working with an internal team, an example here...

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/1a74da92-d4f8-4aeb-b559-a16476f0d65b

However every time it does happen I cannot get any help from Amazon in the UK including the MD office and eligibility randomly returns, usually after 24 hours but most recently it took 10 days.

user profile
Seller_d8WfbEccuaGMc

I've had the exact same since the beginning of April now. Hope we get to the bottom of this ASAP. Sales are down 68%

user profile
Seller_Ly71b1L5YHhOA

also here in the uk facing the same issue, we perviously had best seller on multiple listings. completely destroying our business but support reps don't care. anyone found a solution to this yet?

user profile
Seller_j2eO2n9PE5zf3

Same problem here.

Featured box eligibility set to NO on main products yesterday without any reason.

Perfect account health, all FBA.

Contacted support multiple times but always got the same generic response.

user profile
Seller_jGZhGaLJngCDW

Same problem lost Buy Box, many asins.

user profile
Seller_dbDICH2F3Tjez

I'm experiencing the same issue. Since April 27th, almost all of my top-selling ASINs in my UK store have lost the Buy Box simultaneously. Opening a case has had no effect. Many other sellers are facing the same situation. However, Amazon hasn't shown any concern whatsoever.

Go to original post