user profile
Sign in
user profile

Lost Buy Box (Featured Offer) MEGATHREAD

by Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai

I'm getting nowhere with Seller Support (Live Chat & Phone), made a ticket asking for escalation, E-Mailed CEO's office and got a pretty rude reply, I'm at a total loss as to what to do. I have lost the buy box for ALL of my key products and best sellers, I am the brand owner, I am the only offer.

I am stunned at how little support there is from Amazon, I knew it was bad but I had no idea it was THIS BAD. Absolutely no transparency what-so-ever, nothing on performance notifications, account health is perfect, no violations, I am enrolled on the new Account Health Assurance scheme (which gave me peace of mind for all of 3 days).

With the CEO's office giving me the cold shoulder, seller support sending me links to 'Seller University', spending in excess of 10 hours trying almost everything on my account blindly, I'm at a complete loss sitting here with next to no sales. So my last resort is this... a mega thread... I'm hoping with enough people complaining about the issue, Amazon MAY acknowledge this problem as a bug/glitch before I have to file for bankruptcy (no exaggeration) and when they do, I also expect no apology or compensation.

Tags: Buy Box, Feature Offer
501 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai
In reply to: Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai’s post

ATTENTION: First piece of actual explanation I've received after this was resolved for me was a closing note from the CEO's office:

Greetings from Amazon Selling Partner Support Executive Escalation Department.

In relation to your featured offer issue I can confirm this has been reviewed by our technical team who confirmed the fix as the override has been granted,

All your listings should be now eligible for the featured offer / buy box privileges,

I would recommend anyone who sees this please email CEO's office managingdirector @ amazon (.co.uk) for a quicker resolution until there's a permanent fix in place!

Jump to reply
501 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ARKbfpGn9Kea4

UK is facing the issue, but no any body can give us some useful information? i would appreciate it if an Amazon associate can help me. Case ID: 9749629862

user profile
Seller_4W0LrmrKIJOW4

Exactly the same issue here too and no help from Seller Support

user profile
Seller_bZh9L84xG9AFU

In the same boat as everyone else. Same response from seller support. Not seen any solution being provided as of yet by the looks of it on the forum too. Hopefully gets sorted out ASAP

user profile
Seller_HEOYZGWGTBXRN

hello, facing the same issue. 15 asins including my PL products have no to featured offer. Support giving the scripted response.

Hurting sales as getting no bb at all. Losing BSR on PL products too.

Shambles

user profile
Seller_s8ZGhMh8R9MJl

All - add to this ASIN list:

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/seller-forums/discussions/t/ea7acda6-4a6c-41b3-aa17-a7ec1333d810?postId=ebd305ff-52a4-42de-b1c3-50a15c54094a

user profile
Spencer_Amazon

Hello @system (sorry, I can not tag you), @Seller_dbDICH2F3Tjez, @Seller_lcRZ4loTlWXKp, @Seller_KXyRWHcpbMNpI, @Seller_7qmuyqtmPDlJz, @Seller_Ly71b1L5YHhOA, @Seller_j2eO2n9PE5zf3, @Seller_jGZhGaLJngCDW, @Seller_4xba5LNKF5XTg, @Seller_ay4wxpfhpPm9I, @Seller_TiSdzeHySXYW0, @Seller_rPdw3H0qENJhg, @Seller_sg54Fq7GfBZzn, @Seller_b34OTwJWD2n8p, @Seller_Ltq0iKiIdyMv3, @Seller_7pDvjaP1zn6iT, @Seller_7WttAIiaCR7Ty, @Seller_8poFPfArgAZgS, @Seller_4W0LrmrKIJOW4, @Seller_HEOYZGWGTBXRN, @Seller_d8WfbEccuaGMc,

I am Spencer with Amazon.

You are right, unfortunately I can not be tagged.

I am keeping track of all the posts regarding the lost buy box/featured offer.

For those of you mentioned above, can you please provide me with a list of the ASINs that lost the buy box/featured offer?

For those of you who did not get tagged here, I have requested the same in other posts.

As soon as I have these ASINs I will share them with the appropriate team.

Regards, Spencer

user profile
Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai

Latest update: 'Spencer is looking into it'

Please reply to Spencer with your affected ASINs here: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/seller-forums/discussions/t/fef42466-78b7-489e-8969-016a1298fac5?postId=8d6f7f60-5a79-41a7-b07d-0736f3801858

user profile
Seller_fSyYg0WwA0Ymh

Hello everyone! I experienced this a couple of weeks ago, when this seemingly weird "glitch" started happened. Private label listings not being eligible for featured offer, account in perfect health, it made no sense. And I believe I managed to fix it, hopefully for the foreseeable future. I

I empathise with all other sellers that experience this so ill tell you what I did to fix it (can't guarantee anything but these are the steps I did).

I simply opened a chat support with amazon support, mentioned what's happened (specified every ASIN, mention it doesn't male logical sense as they meet all criteria they mention (I responded to each of the automated reasons why not may not reach the buy box) but requested for these to be manually investigated by someone and to be passed on to the particular team (turned out to be the "pricing team"). They then gave me a "We've passed this on and should get back to the shortly" message. (just keep pushing for manual check and pass to relevant team)Later I received an email saying it's being looked into, then maybe 1-2 business days later I woke to a "We've looked into this and decided they are eligible for the buy box". One of the greatest morning messages to receive haha! Hope this proves to be of some help, again no promises but these are the steps I took and it got fixed! There's still hope left fellow sellers!

user profile
Seller_3zBpHSCg4TVu7

hi spencer

my affected ASINS are

B08QNJ7KSF

B09VT7VSFZ

B096SZFFCW

please look into this

thanks

user profile
Seller_P7VGzsjS83a6U

Can anyone please help me. I have tried to contact everywhere and to no avail. I need help to reach the relevant team so they can look into this for me. My account is perfectly fine and is a pro account, FBA fulfilled, Private label and has no issues otherwise. Could you kindly look into this for me. @Spencer_Amazon B0CHZJTCV7B0B8C9FHG7B0BRQY2QFGB0C9GV496VB0B9R7JGTMB0BPK5QX1ZB0CSKLVDPY

user profile
Seller_rL22XgxMmK2Fr

I'm also affected by the No Buy Box (Featured offer) here in the UK since around April 27th...

ASIN B09ZBKL64Y

Seller support no help obviously

Thanks all

Go to original post