user profile
Sign in
user profile

Lost Buy Box (Featured Offer) MEGATHREAD

by Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai

I'm getting nowhere with Seller Support (Live Chat & Phone), made a ticket asking for escalation, E-Mailed CEO's office and got a pretty rude reply, I'm at a total loss as to what to do. I have lost the buy box for ALL of my key products and best sellers, I am the brand owner, I am the only offer.

I am stunned at how little support there is from Amazon, I knew it was bad but I had no idea it was THIS BAD. Absolutely no transparency what-so-ever, nothing on performance notifications, account health is perfect, no violations, I am enrolled on the new Account Health Assurance scheme (which gave me peace of mind for all of 3 days).

With the CEO's office giving me the cold shoulder, seller support sending me links to 'Seller University', spending in excess of 10 hours trying almost everything on my account blindly, I'm at a complete loss sitting here with next to no sales. So my last resort is this... a mega thread... I'm hoping with enough people complaining about the issue, Amazon MAY acknowledge this problem as a bug/glitch before I have to file for bankruptcy (no exaggeration) and when they do, I also expect no apology or compensation.

Tags: Buy Box, Feature Offer
512 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai
In reply to: Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai’s post

ATTENTION: First piece of actual explanation I've received after this was resolved for me was a closing note from the CEO's office:

Greetings from Amazon Selling Partner Support Executive Escalation Department.

In relation to your featured offer issue I can confirm this has been reviewed by our technical team who confirmed the fix as the override has been granted,

All your listings should be now eligible for the featured offer / buy box privileges,

I would recommend anyone who sees this please email CEO's office managingdirector @ amazon (.co.uk) for a quicker resolution until there's a permanent fix in place!

Jump to reply
512 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_prsv2qmfdVbwo
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_VybFx7VtUbILn
user profile
Seller_VJqVjPreGpd92

Hi @Spencer_Amazon

I noticed that I lost all my buy box and came across this forum. I'm glad it's mpt only me but also dissapointed it's happening.

Please can you check for me heres a few asins

B00PM153Z4

B01JLPMTIU

B0BQNDBFMR

B07MRLL4PR

B07YNY4S7F

B07DLBB4CV

B0BQSC24HS

B099Z4M34C

B0BQN7FD1T

Also what happends in regards to new items being sent in, will I have to do this process again? I tried email amazon and love chat but only got the standard reply!

Thanks Charie

user profile
Seller_dUEDGV0Xro8ak

@Spencer_Amazon @Amazon

i think spencer doesnt care anymore

4 times I wrote my ASIN numbers here, but you didn't care about my problem. What happened? I don't understand.

B0CSB4RX1R

B00363B5FC

B0CBNR2ML6

case id: 9808132752

user profile
Seller_zWpliaCE34XT0

Hello @Spencer_Amazon

This is now happening to us, both in the UK and the USA. Only a few ASIN’s are affected, we have sold these since the release date, always in stock, good quantities of stock at FBA. Perfect health rating, account health 316. We also have the lowest price. We are only affected against one seller who is a large volume seller who is carrying small quantities of stock and is always running out. When they have stock we lose the buy box on affected ASIN’s completely, not a single sale so no buy box rotation at all. This goes against all the how to win the buy box rules, we tick all the boxes and because these are such good selling products have invested large quantities of stock into FBA. It also goes against the anti competition agreement in fact has only happened since this has been in place. I have not even bothered contacting seller support, I mean what’s the use?

user profile
Seller_mkMLmWTLjyhzT

Hi @Spencer_Amazon

Please someone take a look at my account as I am concerned as not winning the buy box

My featured offer is now down to only 4%

Account Health = Healthy

Inventory performance = 638

Before I was making sales and winning the buy box on these ASINs and more

Thanks

B09MTLF8L1

B00ENHNF4Y

B09XX3MN5G

B07H344Z3S

B07Q6CS576

B01DBFJZH4

B08DPMVM3D

B00XP62QMQ

B00LS9XORI

B08HJN6TMS

B0894HKHSW

B08CKTPPW2

B074GY15HN

user profile
Seller_prsv2qmfdVbwo

Please help me. ASIN: B0D2HCVK1J, B0D2H8J38N. @Spencer_Amazon

user profile
Seller_1ATynBzHSqBhc

Is there a quicker way to find out what asins have been affected without clicking one by one?

user profile
Seller_SQgoQ7DOR69NP

This is the first time I've had this problem. Phone calls as well as online chats have not helped.

Emails have not been answered either.

He has had a huge impact on my business. I don't know what to do anymore.

This happened very suddenly! I can't ask for any help!

Very disappointed as well as anxious!

user profile
Seller_prsv2qmfdVbwo

Hi everyone, my store has lost the Featured Offer for more than a month. I have tried all the methods but it still doesn’t work.

My account is in normal status and in good condition, no performance notifications, no chargebacks, all asins are FBA.

Please help me restore my Featured Offer.

ASIN:

B0D2H8J38N

B0D2HCVK1J

Thank you.

@Spencer_Amazon

user profile
Seller_fNMe2SMqw3Pa5
Go to original post