user profile
Sign in
user profile

Lost Buy Box (Featured Offer) MEGATHREAD

by Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai

I'm getting nowhere with Seller Support (Live Chat & Phone), made a ticket asking for escalation, E-Mailed CEO's office and got a pretty rude reply, I'm at a total loss as to what to do. I have lost the buy box for ALL of my key products and best sellers, I am the brand owner, I am the only offer.

I am stunned at how little support there is from Amazon, I knew it was bad but I had no idea it was THIS BAD. Absolutely no transparency what-so-ever, nothing on performance notifications, account health is perfect, no violations, I am enrolled on the new Account Health Assurance scheme (which gave me peace of mind for all of 3 days).

With the CEO's office giving me the cold shoulder, seller support sending me links to 'Seller University', spending in excess of 10 hours trying almost everything on my account blindly, I'm at a complete loss sitting here with next to no sales. So my last resort is this... a mega thread... I'm hoping with enough people complaining about the issue, Amazon MAY acknowledge this problem as a bug/glitch before I have to file for bankruptcy (no exaggeration) and when they do, I also expect no apology or compensation.

Tags: Buy Box, Feature Offer
521 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai
In reply to: Seller_QIMWRIIsqJQai’s post

ATTENTION: First piece of actual explanation I've received after this was resolved for me was a closing note from the CEO's office:

Greetings from Amazon Selling Partner Support Executive Escalation Department.

In relation to your featured offer issue I can confirm this has been reviewed by our technical team who confirmed the fix as the override has been granted,

All your listings should be now eligible for the featured offer / buy box privileges,

I would recommend anyone who sees this please email CEO's office managingdirector @ amazon (.co.uk) for a quicker resolution until there's a permanent fix in place!

Jump to reply
521 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ErOfHnj7OWMAD

Zero sales in the last two days—this has never happened before. We usually get at least 5 orders per day. I'm really frustrated and can't figure out what the issue is.

user profile
Seller_VFirsXI30nmgZ

@Spencer_Amazon

I am facing the same Issue, Please help,My Account Health is perfectly Healthy, and I meet all the criteria mentioned by Amazon to be eligible for Featured offer. I am selling through fastest delivery (FBA) , I have competitive Price, my performance metrics are all positive and I have high in stock volume. Yet I am not getting Featured offer eligibility on ASIN B0D5M2L6BT. Please help me! Thank you!

user profile
Seller_LK2FhmX0Cvw9s

Hello,

I really need your urgent help/advice guys.

First of all, I'm not a new seller. I've been selling since September last year, I've achieved month on month steady growth on the UK marketplace. I currently have over 700+ active SKUs.

However, overnight, without any warning or notification, since 16 June, I have had a significant issue with my Amazon account: I have lost the BuyBox/Featured Offer for ALL of my listings.

As a result, in the last few days my daily sales have dropped from around £1000 to almost zero. In addition, my "Featured Offer %" has dropped to 0%. Btw, my account health is currently 248.

I opened several tickets without success, but chatted with Amazon Support who confirmed: "As of the moment your ACCOUNT is not eligible for BuyBox".

However, as to the reason why this happened and what I needed to do to get it resolved, I was told nothing but to wait. The problem is that I am losing money every day by not being able to sell anything, but I have to cover the costs of my business and order new products.

I cannot name here a specific ASIN, because this issue affects ALL of my SKUs (700+ listings), and given that it appears to be an Amazon-side problem. Therefore I am requesting your urgent assistance.

I have already emailed the Managing Director about this, but have not yet received a reply.

Can I somehow reach the team responsible to check my account and restore the Featured Offers in my account as soon as possible?

Thank you for your prompt attention to this urgent matter.

@Spencer_Amazon

Thank you!

Regards

user profile
Seller_4hFqLpFtmrfwX

@Spencer_Amazon

Amazon will lose more seller if you still don't fix this issue ASAP.

Since from April there are so many buy box issues.

And now is almost July.

This problem still not fix but even worse.

Such a big company can't fix this problem in 3 months.

Most of us have to ask for your help via here but not seller support cause they don't know what happened and seller support just always sending useless words to us.

Now we are facing same issue

user profile
Seller_rdDHCgIIXbjBs

Hi @Spencer_Amazon

Again the same issue with ASINs. Lost all BuyBox to all the ASINs.

After the BuyBox was lost, I spent so much to get the products ranked through PPC. Now, all that is lost as well.

This is the post of all my ASINs. Please help.

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/seller-forums/discussions/t/21e81fcb-efe8-4596-8cfd-723804bfaedb?

This month was going great and then lost the BuyBox again.

Please, I request you to help us.

Kindest Regards,

CC: @Ezra_Amazon@Winston_Amazon@Sakura_Amazon_

user profile
Seller_PgCTmToJiXwHe

Good day, i faced this issue almost 1,5 month back with buy box it was resolved after 5-6 days. Now today it again the same issue has starded we lost all bux box selling privlleges in italy, france and spain. @Spencer_Amazon please help us and resolve this issue. i hope it want effect our main market in germany

user profile
Seller_hgWr16CS93TNM
In reply to: Seller_PgCTmToJiXwHe’s post

This happening over and over... fixed then off again. no one seem to be looking into this or applying a fix to resolve this ongoing problem. We have gone from 100 sales a day to 0

George

user profile
Seller_rQYvIYCumUpC1

Hey everyone we are having this issue too. Waited for it to fix itself but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be happening.

@spencer_Amazon

Please see the list of ASIN below,:

B0D7VNK7KP

B0D7VPWFMG

user profile
Seller_HhDWMsMfEsP4M

@Spencer_Amazon

All my Asin in our store feature box not available.Please see the list of ASIN below: B0D31384MP, B0D17H7X12, B0D1JKLQW1, B0D1444MMM,B0CXHX9TR7.

Please help me! Thank you!

user profile
Seller_hgWr16CS93TNM

Hi @Spencer_Amazon

I am really sorry to bother you but it seems nothing is happening with the issues of Featured Offer/Buy Box, i have 2500 asin and every one is not eligible for this offer.

Could you please ask someone to look into this as we have no sales and not sure how we are going to pay our staff and suppliers without income.

Thanks

Lace & Leather

user profile
Seller_tMilWmcroYmMk

Hi Spencer, my entire UK account's shopping cart was lost. Can you help with that, please? Thank you. @Spencer_Amazon

B0D66PQ31P, B0D7HFMHYL

user profile
Seller_VFirsXI30nmgZ

Hello, @Spencer_Amazon

There is no shopping cart button for the FBA products in my account. My Asins: B0D5M2L6BT complies with Amazon’s relevant policies. Please help me restore the shopping cart.

Thank you!

Regards

Go to original post