user profile
Sign in
user profile

An error occurred when we tried to process your request

by Seller_Rds42gzScDQFa

Anyone else getting this message when trying to add another condition to a listing. I get this when I try using either the Have One To Sell Button or Add Another Condition in my inventory

Since posting this the error seems to have cleared

Tags: Listings
14 replies
14 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NlcBJO1nkkMT3
In reply to: Seller_Rds42gzScDQFa’s post

I have just the same on my account,

An error occurred when we tried to process your request. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Rest assured that we are working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Please try again at a later time.

Exactly the same, cant list items cant relist or alter existing stock, any help as to why this is happening, thankyou.

user profile
Seller_YtvsGhW5xQTjc

i am still having the same problem that has been addressed above, i have tried everything and nothing is working. i have tried SS but they have still had no luck with them, they are currently trying to look for a problem and say they will contact me if they need anymore evidence about the problem. I’ve tried multiple different product yet the same problem please help.

user profile
Seller_Z9WmJKsxA9nIX

I am facing the same error no resolution after did all the thing from my chrome browser z deleted history, cache Please help me on that.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post