user profile
Sign in
user profile

Best way to run Google ads to Amazon listings?

by Seller_09pg16J0B94Wq

Hi all,

So basically we have dozens of products listed and some are doing quite well, top of their subcategories, 100’s of reviews, high ratings, high conversion rates, strong PPC sales & metrics…

We’re looking for new ways to advertise and the main one that comes to mind is Google ads since it works very similar to Amazon PPC. Only problem of course being that we can’t add our Google tracking info into Amazon.

Does anyone else advertise their listings with Google Ads or know of a strategy that works well? I’ve read of ways using landing pages to provide discounts then track how many were used, but still seems like a bit of a guessing game.

Also, is there any way to add a Google Analytics tag to a storefront and use that to track conversion activity on a linked Google Ads account?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
KF

Tags: Advertising, Pay per click
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_QlN0mmCAFPtjZ
In reply to: Seller_09pg16J0B94Wq’s post

Unfortunately you cannot load google analytics to your Amazon storefront as you do not own the website [ Amazon ] .

If you really need to track your conversions [ which is important ] than the best way is as you said . Create a landing page , that allows you to track how many have visited your landing page . Offer a coupon code to see how many not only visit your landing page but how many actually convert into sales

user profile
Seller_72Sy9T6sEfmjl

I hear rumours - from a major Amazon advertsing agent who deals with millions of dollars a year in sponsored ads - that Amazon are looking at offering some form of google tracking in the near future.

I guess it will first be offered in the US.

Not sure how they will work it but it might be similar to the way Zazzle offers google analytics tracking for shop owners. This means you will be able to do some tracking but you will not have the ability to use Search Consul because you can not add site verification.

I’m just keeping an eye on the US at the moment.

The only way I currently know of getting tracking integration is with a Zapier app but again that’s just for US stores
https://zapier.com/apps/amazon-seller-central/integrations

user profile
Seller_3nYDEKuPvlpTC

Google does not allow sellers on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon to advertise on google,only marketplace can advertise. few years ago used be allowed but not now.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post