user profile
Sign in
user profile

Declaration of conformity

by Seller_43DjLRVlQkCkm

Hi al
I sold kitchen appliances in Amazon uk, but now Amazon asked me to submit a declaration of conformity. I carefully looked at Amazon’s request and found the relevant documentation provided by the supplier, but I submitted it many times, Amazon said that my file did not meet the requirements.
Can you guide me through the review?

Tags: International expansion
39 replies
39 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S
In reply to: Seller_43DjLRVlQkCkm’s post

Hi
The Declaration of Conformity is a legal Document which must accompany all CE Marked products sold in the European Union.
This document needs to include the following:
Name and address of organisation taking responsibility for the product
Description of product
A list of the applicable safety directives the product complies with
Details of relevant standards may be included.
The manufacturer or a representation of the organisation placing the product on the market should then sign the Declaration.
You will need to double check that what you have sent does have all the above info mentioned and signature on it .
Hope this helps
Tracey

user profile
Seller_r7SzViEUCuDPM

Shouldn’t be too difficult to supply, if your goods have ‘FDA approval’ then they should certainly have our CE conformity paperwork.

user profile
Seller_dCmT56TGtEDmr

Amazon does not care where the products come from. What they do care is who takes the responsibility and who is liable for them. The second they cross the EU border you are the one responsible for the product not China.

Furthermore the Declaration of Conformity must come from you not China. If your product has passed all the necessary tests, the Declaration can easily be created and sent over to Amazon.

In regards to the CE mark, Amazon wants to see the actual mark on your product, not the certificate. For the product to comply with Amazon’s rules the CE mark needs be clearly visible on the product packaging. Hence why you need to send them a picture of the mark on your product

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post