user profile
Sign in
user profile

DHL tracking not working in Amazon

by Seller_tuUIzmV2rhXSW

Hello, we have been selling on Amazon for a year now and use DHL to ship the majority of our products. However we have found that the DHL tracking numbers do not update in Amazon, so they do not change to ‘delivered’ once delivery has been made. Unfortunately this means that Amazon sends our buyers notifications to say that their order may be lost or delayed and that they can ask for a refund. We find a number of buyers follow this guidance blindly and contacting us requested refunds when after investigation it turns out their order was delivered some time ago.

Has anybody else come across this issue and found any solution? I have raised support tickets with Amazon numerous times about this, but always get a canned response which has no relevance to the issue raised.

Thanks.

Tags: Refunds
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_09KaA3XjqoUPw
In reply to: Seller_tuUIzmV2rhXSW’s post

I use UK mail which is owned by DHL. I have not found a solution to this problem unfortunately . I now have to split my parcels so more of the amazon ones are sent with another carrier. I used to send a message when parcel was sent saying that amazon didn’t integrate with DHL but the parcel would be tracked on tracking number… this virtually stopped any messages from buyers but then amazon didn’t like that . Good luck finding a solution and let me know if you do

user profile
Seller_XcWd0bjg62i66

We’ve got the same issue, extremely frustrating. I have around 5 customers a day saying their tracking shows “delayed” and that they would like a refund.

Upon checking the tracking, 99% of the time there is a photograph literally showing the customer with the parcel, we check street view to match the front doors, plus GPS putting the driver at the property. Most customers we never hear from again.

However I have one customer at the moment adamant she hasn’t had her parcel. The photograph shows her front door open (very distinctive front door as it has a ramp), and a lady stood in the door wearing sandals, with the parcel at their feet. She is still saying nobody in her house has the parcel. Must be a burglar then! Who has broken into their home, in sandals, and then answered the door to accept a parcel.

user profile
Seller_8Vb1Ok68QBBqt

Hi there

Has anyhow managed to sort this out?

Amazon blocked our premium delivery option as they can’t track down DHL.

Very frustrating as our Valid Tracking Number performance is below is 1% while it should 100% plus.

user profile
Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL

Which webinar? Do you remember the title?

Amazon never had UK Mail in their drop-down for entering tracking in the past. Surprising considering their size and scale. Third largest in the UK. Now they have been bought out by DHL but are not integrated in DHL’s tracking system. Therein lies the problem. It’s DHL themselves.

user profile
Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL

All the links I could find gave me error messages telling me that the webinar had finished.

This is how Tamebay saw it…

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post