Got a email from Amazon team, what should I do

Account reviews can take anything from a few days to weeks. Wait for Amazon to get back to you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posts.

It is necessary for you to log into your seller account and access the Account Info page.

At the top of the page there are instructions and a link: Identity Information for you to click which will bring you to a page where you will be requested for information. Please follow the steps and provide the requested information via your account.

I would advise that you do not send personal documents via e-mail, they have to uploaded to your account via the secure form.

Thanks.
Jessica

Hi Jessica. thanks your reply, I did and sent real photo about company information, but why Amazon sent the same email to me again.

I hope so, thank you:blush:

Hi, we are in the same situation. Have your account pass the verification now? How long have you been waiting for? 21 days passed since I upload the information.

For info, i have been waiting 8 weeks and counting for seller verification to verify my change from sole trader to ltd. Luckily not been suspended whilst they carry out this verification but is fustrating.

Last thing i want, is a suspension in middle of Q4