Help witj reactivating my accont please

Hi
Could someone please help me with my poa as it keep getting rejected.

Amazon asked for: We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of customer complaints of unresponsive or poor customer service.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve customer complaints of unresponsive or poor customer service.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent complaints of unresponsive or poor customer service going forward.

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of expected cancellations.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve higher than expected cancellations.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent higher than expected cancellations moving forward.

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

MY ANSWER:

Hi

As requested here are the additional information.

Greater detail on the root cause(s) of expected cancellations.

Recently, our order cancellation rate increased over 2.5%. The root cause of this was due to employing new staff that were not trained properly, which I take full responsibility. As a result, description and the price was incorrect. We also occurred technical issues with the amazon seller app, when orders were made, the inventory did not refreshed itself, therefore our inventory stated that there was more than there actually was. As a result, I had multiple complaints from buyers regarding cancellation of their orders.

Furthermore, as our staff was not trained properly, which I take full responsibility for, it had an effect on quality of our customer service.

Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve higher than expected cancellations.

In order to resolve customer service complaints of unresponsive or poor customer service. We contacted each buyer to apologise and inform about the issues we were having. We also have offered alternative as we have similar products that serve same purpose, however, some emails could not be delivered.

I have checked through all my inventory on my account and updated description and prices.

Due to having issues with the Amazon Seller app l, we decided it would be appropriate to use the web platform as it can be more reliable. In addition, as our inventory did not refresh as expected, we now update our inventory manually, after they have been counted and checked multiple times by me daily.

Moreover, I have conducted training for our staff that I believe was required in order to resolve this issue. The training covered important points such as;

The importance of good and bad customer service

How to deal with complaints with different types of customer

Communication skills improvement

The importance to deal with complaints immediately and what problems could arise

How to exceed customer expectations

How to correctly advertise products with correct price and description

Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent higher than expected cancellations moving forward.

The steps I have taken to prevent and reassured that there are less cancellation than expected and prevention of complaints of unresponsive or poor customer service include:

Carry out weekly training and give feedback for our staff to ensure employees are confident to deal with customer complaints effectively and that description and price are imputes correctly.

Track and log complaints from buyers to help us with problem solving option and eliminate further complaints in future.

Improve internal communication in order to act immediately and create solutions. This include double checking that then item description and price are correct by myself.

Repeatedly check our inventory to see if it matches stock.

Monitor the progress of customer messages, unresponsive and bad customer service. This also including health performance of my account assuring the targets are met.

Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

As my account is still suspended and therefore limited control of my account, I have taken actions to ensure that I comply with Amazon policy.

The actions I have taken while being suspended:

Shipped all remaining and pending orders

Answered all my received messages from buyers; including complaints

I have reread amazon policy to ensure I am complying with policy.

I learned from mistakes and now ready to apply this in future.

Thanks
Tomas Tokar

So why were they not trained properly? This is the greater detail Amazon will be looking for

I think you could then go on to explain that you then cancelled the order of the affected items to ensure a better customer service as you did not want your customers to receive items that had been incorrectly described.

This seems to be blaming Amazon. I think if you want to cite this as a reason you will need to be able to back it up by referencing cases you opened with SS to get this matter resolved. If you don’t have these it might be best not to mention this.

@TomsQualityGoods

You plan of action seems ok, but in any case I would recommend you to check the reason for account deactivtion. Probably they dont accept it because the reason of the deactivation was another. To me happened the same, it was the Order Defect Rate and not the Cancellation Rate, I was confused.

1. Check your Seller Central “Account Health” and also the Performance notifications, and check if the problem was due to the Order Defect Rate (AtoZ Claims an negative feedback), probably there costumers did not receive their items. therefore check the notification of the deactivation. There are all details.

Here some suggestions while writing the plan regarding the order defect rate

1. root causes of the problem (these have to be explained thoroughly, with details of why and how the problem happened, after reviewing your current business model and processes, WHY do you believe customers submitted claims and negative feedbacks about not received items? Which courier service did you use? What went wrong?

2. The steps you immediately took to resolve the root cause(s) you identified. (what have you done, and what did you change within your business model or processes to eliminate those root causes? Did you change the courier service? If yes to which one?)

3. How you will avoid similar issues from happening again (Provide a timeline. Think long-term.) HOW will the orders be sent on time, which courier will assure the on time delivery, do you have any agreement with the new courier…?
    When creating your plan of action, explain the issue, and the steps you have taken to prevent similar complaints.
    Please, present further proactive steps and describe them clearly and in more detail, so that the correspondent department can deeply understand your situation.

Please do not write only one sentence this is not enough.

When creating your plan of action, explain the issue, and the steps you have taken to prevent similar complaints.
Please, present further proactive steps and describe them clearly and in more detail, so that the correspondent department can deeply understand your situation.

I hope I could help ypu and feel free to share the plan here to work on it!!!

All the best!