user profile
Sign in
user profile

How long does the verification take?

by Seller_7anAS8kzJcerE

Hello, on March 11, 2021 I submitted the verification documents, but I have not had an answer 6 days now. Does anyone know how long it will take? Thanks.

Tags: Verification
53 replies
53 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx
In reply to: Seller_7anAS8kzJcerE’s post

Are you opening a business account?
Potentially 3 months + according to many on here

user profile
Seller_ejwc84JNL5Uk6

Many many times this question appears daily on here - check the forum.

Depending on which type of account you have registered for - it’s 3-4 months

user profile
Seller_7anAS8kzJcerE

But how is it possible to wait 4 months? This is awful. There is no way to wait that long …

user profile
Seller_rKLhDCxV0p9Cj

I am waiting for verification of my business account for more than 6 months (since oct 2020). I have sent many email and made phone calls but so far no success. As a result my payment is not being released and Amazon owes me £8000 (for sales made of appx £11k). Its very frustrating that you have sold goods and fulfilled more than 300 orders and not received even a single penny for last 6 months.

user profile
Seller_7anAS8kzJcerE

Very bad. And now if I passed the verification and then upgraded to a professional level, I will have verification again, right? Will the documents for the company require or personal information?

user profile
Seller_7anAS8kzJcerE

Thank you for the answers. I just have to wait and hopefully they will verify me soon. Greetings.

user profile
Seller_LsbrhV78LB35o

I am close to giving up.
We are an established compnay since 1967, we have a slightly complex share allocation system.
ie we have a trust with type A shared and Directors with type B shares.
Amazon dont seem to understand this.

I have sent all the compaines house documents and statement from accoutants inc all share distribution.

All directors addresses and utility bills etc

Problem is thay have ovr 180 days to replys so basically every time they questions something the existing paperwork is past the 180 so i have to submit everything again.

We are confused, our accoutants are confused.

I mean ebay took like 1 weeks, they asked for all the same information and was fine.

user profile
Seller_yOXMggIgIJUeI

Everything takes a longer than you’d like on here, but you can’t beat the marketplace. good luck with your journey, it will be a rollercoaster of a ride.

user profile
Seller_R0e9hMHy40VgF

hello,
i’m waiting for verification near by 3 months and the amazon staff told us the verification is go on the last part. here is a problem of my warehouse. because of the verification, i can not sell on amazon and 3 months later, the amazon will throw away my product or we need to remove it.time is near by, we are very worry about it.

user profile
Seller_KpLIctvbbNSns

very subjective. It took a few hours for me and when I changed from Sole Trader to LTD also just a few hours, no issues but heard many different stories.

Go to original post