user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to provide photos as a proof of damage?

by Seller_k4O4zTyaFrrMp

Hello,
The customer requested a return of an item with return reason: “Item defective or doesn’t work” with the comment: “The Nike tick has started to peel off”. I accepted the return the same day. The item was returned damaged with sings of excessive using. See attached. I decided to refund only 40% of the value as the item in an unsellable condition as new. I would like to provide the photos as proof of damage but I can’t find any option to upload the photos. I tried to in the page of return and page of the order. Is there another option to provide the photos?

Tags: Returns
7 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_k4O4zTyaFrrMp’s post

You can usually add them if they let you tick the ‘other’ option however, in this case as it is blanked out I would just send the email with wording as to why you are not sending a full refund and explain that you have the photos.
When they reply to you and you open their message in the Amazon messaging system you can then add the photos as a response to their email

Jump to reply
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

How long did the customer have the bag?

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Are you trying to send them to Amazon or the customer ?
if its the customer you can go into their order and click on their buyer name and it will take you to the messaging system where you can upload photos

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

link uploaded images hosted on imgbb in your reply. It’s free.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post