user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to reactivate my seller account?

by Seller_AsNDot0eHJcXA

Hi there.
I’ve had a seller account with Amazon since at least 2011. The last few years I’ve not used it much at all and when I recently located my seller account inventory and tried to add a new product (they’re all books) I was directed to a page that stated the following:

‘Listing activity is not allowed at this time. Please reactivate your account in order to create or edit listings.’

When I clicked on ‘reactivate’ I was directed to the contact seller page and there’s no clear information about how to reactivate my account!?! When I’ve searched online I’ve read about peoples accounts being de-activated or suspended due to falling short of seller performance objectives. I’m certain my account does not fall into this category since according to the performance info my account is ‘healthy’. I then explored the ‘two-step verification’ process and as far as I can see this is definitely ‘enabled’ so I can’t see what the issue is there. I’m really stuck! I have sent Amazon a couple of messages yet I’m reading messages about Amazon not really responding to seller issues very quickly. Any ideas on this?
Many thanks

Tags: Listings
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ejwc84JNL5Uk6
In reply to: Seller_AsNDot0eHJcXA’s post

Amazon have closed old dormant accounts because they were being hacked and used for fraud purposes. Amazon cant set up the 2 step verification for you - only you can set it up so it cant be enabled on your account if you haven’t done it yourself.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post