user profile
Sign in
user profile

Need help with right document

by Seller_cDxF3yGrc3Qni

Hello Amazon Sellers,

I’m currently in the re-verification process of my Amazon account and I got a Performance Notification that Amazon needs some extra company information. I uploaded everything they asked for (I thought so) but they still send me this:

''Please upload the documents listed below to the “Settings” section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/on-board/configuration/index.html). It is important that the documents are easy to read. The information on the documents should also match the information entered in Seller Central.

1. (A) For the registered business:
    – Please provide a certified copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation. Kindly note that this document should be dated within the last 90 days and accurately reflect the business’s current standing in terms of status and registered trading scope.

(B) Business information:

– Please confirm the registered business address. Kindly confirm this by way of direct reply to this email at your convenience. ‘’

So, I already responded with my business address to their e-mail and it matches within Seller Central. For the Certificate of Incorporation I’ve provided a Business Registration Extract (Chamber Of Commerce) document with the date of incorporation, scope, business adress etc. Since I live in the Netherlands thats the document I can provide of my company, but it has all the details.

What do I miss here? Thanks in advance! I badly want my Amazon account activated again.

Kind regards,
Ron

Tags: Address, Registration, Seller Central, Verification
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl
In reply to: Seller_cDxF3yGrc3Qni’s post

If they have asked specifically for a “Certificate of incorporate” and you have not provided that, then that is probably what the issue is.
This is a legal document that you will need to produce.

Take a look at the below.

user profile
Seller_Ov4ZSi2HY37y0
In reply to: Seller_cDxF3yGrc3Qni’s post

Hi! We also submitted the evidence of incorporation from Companies House and we are waiting for verification 2 weeks now. Multiple cases opened with Amazon and all of them “answered” with auto responses - we experience this a that… How long do you think it may take to verify simple document?
Another question, could ship goods to Amazon if our account is not fully validated? The automated check of account says that it is “in good shape”.

thanks a lot for support!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post