user profile
Sign in
user profile

Please Help! Account Suspended for Late Shipment Rate

by Seller_IikzSt4p68Om7

Hi,
My account has been suspended due to late shipment confirmations. I have submitted an appeal however keep getting the same response and i don’t understand what more i can say to them.

The information i have submitted is:

Root Cause:

• I have failed to meet Amazons standards specifically referring to my late shipment rate.
  • I was selling across multiple platforms (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy etc) and i wasn’t managing my inventory properly.
  • I didn’t have anything in place to manage stock levels and as a result, items were showing in stock on Amazon when they weren’t.
  • This led to not being able to fulfil orders and was the root cause of the late shipment.
  • I take full responsibility for the above sincerely apologise for the violations. Below I have laid out how I have addressed the issues.

Action Taken:

• I have carefully and thoroughly reviewed Amazon policies, guidelines and help pages, as well as using external sources to educate myself on the matter.
  • I have carefully reviewed how I am managing my inventory across all platforms so all stock is accounted for and recorded accurately.
  • I have invested in better inventory management. Using this management tool, i am able to keep track of all inventory across all selling platforms and It also makes me aware when i am low on individual product stock.
  • I have attached screen shots to show how I am now managing inventory.

Steps taken to prevent this in the future:

• All orders will be shipped within the Expected Ship Date and confirmed as Dispatched in our seller account on time.
  • We will use Amazons ‘Buy Shipping’ option to purchase postage for all orders, which automatically updates order status to ‘shipped’.
  • In case of any doubts I will be sure to contact Amazon Seller Support team and refer back to guidelines for further support and clarification.
  • All stock will be managed and kept up to date to ensure all order are fulfilled and dispatched on time.
  • I will closely monitor my account metrics to ensure that I meet all performance targets.

I believe this plan sufficiently addresses the issue and prevent it from happening again. I look forward to having my selling privileges restored.

Kind Regards

The response i keep receiving is:

Hello, We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following: – Greater detail on the root cause(s) of late shipment confirmations. – Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve late shipment confirmations. – Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent late shipment confirmations going forward. – Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy. How do I send the required information? Click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central to submit the information at https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/performance/notifications?ref=ah_em_op. What happens if I do not send the requested information? If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated. We’re here to help Please find assistance creating a plan of action at https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/G201623610. You can view your account performance at https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_op or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon. – Download Android App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_GB.
Sincerely, Seller Performance Team Amazon.co.uk

I’d be so grateful if somebody could help me. I made mistakes from which i have learned from and would love to be able to sell on Amazon once again.

Thank you
Joe

Tags: Inventory, Missing
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_64jziShTiTjOq
In reply to: Seller_IikzSt4p68Om7’s post

First of all, when Amazon ask for Greater detail, they mean Better, not More
Second, the root cause is the why, not the what. Amazon already know what you did wrong, they want to know why. Scrap the first bullet point. Second bullet point, why weren’t you managing your inventory properly? (and excuses like short staffed won’t work). Scrap the last bullet point: of course, you’re responsible and they don’t want apologies
Third, Action taken. First bullet point, name the policies you’ve read and provide links to them (and, of course, make sure you have read them, understand them and can comply with them). Scrap the reference to external sources, Amazon only care about their own rules. Scrap the last bullet point: unnecessary
Scrap your final two sentences: it looks as if you’ve just copied and pasted it. I think I know where from and if I’m right, so will Amazon
Do you see what I’m getting at? The important thing to get right is the root cause, because that then tells you what action you need to correct the problem (part 2) and how to avoid it happening again (Part 3). Re-write your POA and post it on here for any other sellers to comment

user profile
Seller_cDarHnP6PRJ0v
In reply to: Seller_IikzSt4p68Om7’s post

Hello @Click_Make_Bake,

After reviewing the information provided I understand that you want suggestions on the action plan which was not accepted, so that you can share an effective plan and activate the account.

The root cause need modification as performance team would like to hear what was the reason the late shipment rate increased? Give the reason in a detailed way so that the performance team understand. Kindly exclude the lines which is not related to the late shipment and avoid writing the lines “I take full responsibility for the above sincerely apologies for the violations.” as these are not adding value to your action plan.

Here you need to write what have you done at that particular time when the late shipment happened. What happened to the pending orders? Did you inform the buyer about the shipment being late? How did you help the buyer to resolve their issue at that time? Write these points instead of the point which you have mentioned in the action plan as they are not adding value. If you are talking about a new management system which will help you maintain the stock, explain clearly how is it helping step by step?

This preventive steps which you have mentioned also need rework and it should be related to the Root cause, sharing some questions here to help you articulate the same:

What steps will you take to ensure orders are shipped on time? What proactive steps will you take to ensure you have sufficient inventory to fulfill orders for the quantity you have listed? Are there any inventory management or software improvements that can be made? if yes, explain the mechanism clearly step by step.

The whole action plan needs rework and can be made better by going through the above mentioned points. Make sure you implement the changes before providing the Plan of action.

Good Luck,
Dhoni

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post