The Lightning Deals and Prime Member Voucher submission window for Prime Day 2021 is now open. Prime Day (PD) is Amazon’s largest global shopping event exclusively for Prime members, offering great deals and exclusive content.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, April 23, 2021 for Lighting Deals, and Friday, May 28, 2021 for Prime Member Voucher. Submit your promotions now for a chance to have your deal considered for this event.
Note: You can run your Lightning Deals once per week.
How to submit your Lightning Deal:
- Go to the Deals dashboard (Seller Central > Advertising > Deals)
- Click on Create a new deal
- Click on Lightning Deals against Show eligible products for, and select any ASIN that shows ‘Prime Day Week’ available
We recommend that you create deals with the following criteria:
- At least 20% or £50/€50 lesser than the current site price
- Must match/beat the lowest price of the year
- Strong sales history
- 3.5+ star rating
- Images that match our style guide
How to submit your Prime Member Vouchers:
- Go to Seller Central > Advertising > Vouchers > Create a new voucher
- Schedule the vouchers on the exact placeholder dates provided, by May 28, to qualify for Prime Day Voucher date adjustment