Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Printing FNSKU Labels

i want to see if I can print my own FNSKU labels
Currently going to Inventory and selecting Print Labels
I want to be able to print 2 labels on my thermal labels that i use for postage - 6" x 4" but ideally, I want them spread evenly over the label so that i can cut them in half

When I select to print 2 labels, it does one after the other so quite a small gap between them

Don’t really want to go down the road of buying a brother label printer if i can use the set up i already have

any ideas ?

16 replies
Tags:Shipping labels
16 replies
user profile
Seller_JemplaY7Dzuol

I have no idea on how to do it on a thermal but we just use avery multiple labels and print out via a standard A4 printer

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

thanks everyone !..

user profile
Seller_6sxtIS0RbZ5k7

Kris, if you want to email me one of each FNSKU (at the size you want it to appear) I can make you new PDFs to the right size with 2 on each. Let me know and I will PM you my email address.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Printing FNSKU Labels

I want to be able to print 2 labels on my thermal labels that i use for postage - 6" x 4" but ideally, I want them spread evenly over the label so that i can cut them in half

When I select to print 2 labels, it does one after the other so quite a small gap between them

Don’t really want to go down the road of buying a brother label printer if i can use the set up i already have

any ideas ?

16 replies
user profile

Printing FNSKU Labels

by Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

any ideas ?

16 replies
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_JemplaY7Dzuol

I have no idea on how to do it on a thermal but we just use avery multiple labels and print out via a standard A4 printer

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

thanks everyone !..

user profile
Seller_6sxtIS0RbZ5k7

Kris, if you want to email me one of each FNSKU (at the size you want it to appear) I can make you new PDFs to the right size with 2 on each. Let me know and I will PM you my email address.

user profile
Seller_JemplaY7Dzuol

user profile
Seller_JemplaY7Dzuol

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

thanks everyone !..

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

thanks everyone !..

user profile
Seller_6sxtIS0RbZ5k7

user profile
Seller_6sxtIS0RbZ5k7