user profile
Sign in
user profile

Reimbursement of lost FBA stock

by Seller_WRSih5NFRbncB

I have repeatedly experienced a loss of stock within FBA. I have reported these and been told that after 30 days the value will be credited. Is there a report or way of checking to see if amazon have made the payment? I am quite experienced in most things amazon but at a loss in locating this data. Please help.

Tags: Reporting
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EHYOwAkoZV3Hb
In reply to: Seller_WRSih5NFRbncB’s post

Check the reimbursements report.

user profile
Seller_d7IktcehfQriR

Amazon do not automatically refund for lost stock whilst at the fulfilment centre. You must locate missing units and get them to reconcile inventory and process a reimbursement by contacting seller support.

We generally check on a quarterly basis and receive reimbursements totalling £x,xxx. They lose a lot of stock. It has gotten better - but still a large amount.

You need to download an inventory adjustment report (in FBA reports) and find your items coded M (Missing) which have no corresponding F (Found). If you have a large number of units at Amazon this can take a few hours (it’s good if you have spreadsheet knowledge).

Amazon then require you to send them claims as 10 FNSKUs per contact - usually they are quite fast at checking and reimbursing. Usually within a few hours assuming the inventory is missing for over 30 days.

user profile
Seller_TX7yhVegrfOrA

very much agree, run your adjustment report and get all the missing stock and damaged reimbursed. i did it for 6 months and received over £600. if your unsure on the codes (letters at the end) google them and u will find a list of there meaning. Also i was told to do 5 SKU’s per claim… would be nice to know if 10 has been accepted before?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post